• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
So it seems my idea of travelling to USA in search of getting a gun illegally is about as unrealistic as I feared it would be. I'm open to ideas now, but I need specifics. I need to contact someone and understand the process of how to do so. I need instructions, and if this isn't possible I need to be directed to a place where I can find these instructions. This is the only suicide forum I know of, if I can get more help elsewhere then I'd like to know where to find it. I need a real plan.

I am not considering any other method. Ideally I want a 12 gauge shotgun, slug. Not only should it instantly destroy my brain stem, but blow apart my entire head, death couldn't be quicker, that's why I want it. I don't want to hang or take some magic pill, I don't want to leave room for regret, I just want to pull the trigger and be done with it. I turn 20 soon and I'd really rather not, Please help

Last edited:
MrBrownUpsideD

MrBrownUpsideD

Apr 9, 2023
Most of us are just depressed, not criminals. I wouldn't have settled with SN if I could get a gun. Your best bet is the dark web but I heard it's difficult to find anything as there is no real search engine.

tams

tams

Mar 27, 2023
I wish I could too. Heard you can order from the dark web, but really not sure how to use it or what site to go to. Any help?

Reactions: Unknown21
S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
you can try 3D printing one

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
that reminds me of this story about the two australin twin girls that came to the US to shoot themselves. One of them survived but the other one died

R

rottingaway26

Apr 25, 2023
that reminds me of this story about the two australin twin girls that came to the US to shoot themselves. One of them survived but the other one died
Do you know what went wrong?

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I'm US. I have a .357 Magnum revolver pistol that I hope will do the job when the time comes. I'm sorry I can't help anyone else.

AshClouds

AshClouds

Apr 10, 2023
Do you know what went wrong?
They both used the same type of gun, I think of them hit the brain stem and died instantly, the other one missed, and since there were people there already she was immediately rushed to an ER were they saved her life. She refused to talk about why they both went into a suicide pact

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD and rottingaway26
GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
I decided I'm just gonna do it at a range, I've already booked the flight, I leave in a couple of days. Hopefully there's no trouble leading up to it

AshClouds

AshClouds

Apr 10, 2023
I decided I'm just gonna do it at a range, I've already booked the flight, I leave in a couple of days. Hopefully there's no trouble leading up to it
Don't do it at a range. You're going to get other people involved who didn't ask to be part of your death and traumatized them also people bring their kids to the ranges, so you'll also be harming children psychologically. I strongly suggest finding something thats a lot cleaner. Also help is 15 mins away if you fail, and you'll suffer a ton brain damage for the rest of your life. Please reconsider.

R

rottingaway26

Apr 25, 2023
Are you renting a gun? I read somewhere that Most ranges require that there be at least 2 people present if you are renting

M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
So it seems my idea of travelling to USA in search of getting a gun illegally is about as unrealistic as I feared it would be. I'm open to ideas now, but I need specifics. I need to contact someone and understand the process of how to do so. I need instructions, and if this isn't possible I need to be directed to a place where I can find these instructions. This is the only suicide forum I know of, if I can get more help elsewhere then I'd like to know where to find it. I need a real plan.

I am not considering any other method. Ideally I want a 12 gauge shotgun, slug. Not only should it instantly destroy my brain stem, but blow apart my entire head, death couldn't be quicker, that's why I want it. I don't want to hang or take some magic pill, I don't want to leave room for regret, I just want to pull the trigger and be done with it. I turn 20 soon and I'd really rather not, Please help
Even though we all want to support each other, something like this is criminal and could cause serious consequences for everyone involved. Too risky for both sides honestly.

I have guns, its a suicide option for me, and even though wish I could help others, I would NEVER give a gun to anyone. You can't guarantee how it will be used, and there's always a serious concern that it could be used to harm innocent people. Just too risky for everyone.

I hope you do find a way to find your eternal peace. But maybe reconsider the method.

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Maybe refrain from asking a clearnet forum about how to illegally obtain a gun.
Either get one through legal means or do your own research on such matters.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
Don't do it at a range. You're going to get other people involved who didn't ask to be part of your death and traumatized them also people bring their kids to the ranges, so you'll also be harming children psychologically. I strongly suggest finding something thats a lot cleaner. Also help is 15 mins away if you fail, and you'll suffer a ton brain damage for the rest of your life. Please reconsider.
Agreed

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
most ranges require you have a friend. And I am not even sure how a foreign driver license would work in this case. Better call a few ranges beforehand, pretend you are a tourist in US, wants to try to shoot for a few rounds, what do they require

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
If you can get 12 gauge shotgun shells, make a diy pipe shotgun with basic hand tools. Be careful where you aim, 15% of people survive firearm attempts.