• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Hello friends

I am going to commit suicide with a bag and tie my hands.
But I need a drug that can disable the biochemical panic receptors in the medulla and the aorta.
Because I did it once and the panic broke my wrist.
Please introduce a medicine that does not cause suffocation panic.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You need anesthetic drugs used in surgeries that make you fully unconscious. Otherwise you will feel how SU kicks in and it will result in panic.

I suggest to consider a different method.

Upvote 0
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
You need anesthetic drugs used in surgeries that make you fully unconscious. Otherwise you will feel how SU kicks in and it will result in panic.

I suggest to consider a different method.
I took a lot of sleeping pills and sedatives, every time I was suffocated and woke me up.
Most anesthetic drugs are used in dual and combined form.
Do you know an anesthetic drug that can be anesthetized by swallowing or inhaling it alone?

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I took a lot of sleeping pills and sedatives, every time I was suffocated and woke me up.
Most anesthetic drugs are used in dual and combined form.
Do you know an anesthetic drug that can be anesthetized by swallowing or inhaling it alone?
Not really but morphine could be one. Probably almost impossible to get hands on it. If you have access to such drugs you don't need to suffocate by plastic bag bc they r lethal by themselves - those kind of drugs lead to respiratory arrest while being deeply unconscious / in coma already.

Upvote 0