• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meowmeow<3

meowmeow<3

Feb 26, 2023
My cat just died yesterday. She was my everything, she practically raised me. She had been struggling with chronic kidney failure and it was slow...until it wasn't. I tried to get her help but it was too late. I want to feel her pain, I want to go out the same way. I'm set on this, if I don't find out how to induce kidney failure here I can find somewhere else. Can someone please give advice/tips?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: hannila_m, MeaningDork, ummagumma and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm really sorry your cat died and had so suffer kidney failure. it's so agonizing to lose a loved pet but you should not make yourself suffer with kidney failure. You won't easily die from it. I can really understand how much pain it is to lose a loved pet but don't make yourself suffer it won't revive you cat. :heart:

Reactions: doormat25, meowmeow<3, OrphicEnd and 1 other person
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😒
Aug 19, 2019
My cat just died yesterday. She was my everything, she practically raised me. She had been struggling with chronic kidney failure and it was slow...until it wasn't. I tried to get her help but it was too late. I want to feel her pain, I want to go out the same way. I'm set on this, if I don't find out how to induce kidney failure here I can find somewhere else. Can someone please give advice/tips?
Please do not feel like this is your fault. About a week ago my cat went in for minor surgery and I think the doctor gave her some generic anesthetic.. when she got home I knew something was wrong. They screwed up her kidneys and liver and I had to take her in for some treatments. They say she's okay but I'm not so sure only time will tell. I felt so guilty like I failed her but I did not I did my best. Please do not feel like you have to punish yourself. You'll see your kitty again one day I know you will. She knows how well you took care of her and how much you loved her.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, meowmeow<3, rozeske and 1 other person
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
We all leave one day, it was simply your cat's time to go. This is the sad reality of living. But think of what she would think if you did this because of her, she could be out there watching over you now. This hurts so deep and will hurt for a long time, but what you gave her and what she gave you will never go away. Those memories and experiences are eternal.
I'm sorry for your loss, remember all these feelings are natural and let yourself mourn. I hope for the best no matter what you do.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, meowmeow<3, rozeske and 1 other person
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

γ…€γ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
Grieving is always difficult, grieving for an animal is sometimes just as hard as grieving for a human, I understand your sadness but suffering will not change anything in your current situation, wait more time before doing such choice. Now all you can do for your cat is pray for him to rest in peace, even without being a believer.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and meowmeow<3
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry for your loss but I agree with other people- I don't think this is something you should feel the need to atone for by going through the same pain. It's a cliche and to be honest, it doesn't work too well for me but my Dad used to say: 'The people we have lost wouldn't want us to be this unhappy.' As I say- it didn't work for me. I felt like it was a natural and normal response to grieve after someone has died. Still- by the same principle- were it still possible- do you think your cat would enjoy seeing you suffer like they did? I doubt it. Your cat likely loved you just as you did them. Besides- it won't help them. They're at peace now. Sounds similar to survivor guilt you have- not that I'm an expert.

Reactions: Worndown and Praestat_Mori
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Im so sorry for your loss! But really don't think that you should go the way the cat did :aw:

Reactions: TimetoGo!