• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
Guys, I really need help, I need to try this tonight, please, I don't want to have to endure it tomorrow, please give me help, I need to try this today, I already left a letter, everything is correct, it's early in the morning, Brazilian time, after what I heard Today I can't stand being me anymore

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't know what anyone can do for you but you should give more details about what's going on. :(

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

Nov 5, 2023
I only cause harm, my parents hate me, my twin sister I'm sure, I'm addicted to drinking, I know I'll never get out of it, I found out today that the heavy guys are after me, consequently they want to get to them, if I die it's all over, I swear I can't take it anymore, this torture has been going on since 2020

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
What did u hear today and is that Marilyn Monroe your avatar

sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

Nov 5, 2023
What did u hear today and is that Marilyn Monroe your avatar
I didn't understand what you meant, my English is terrible, she's only in my avatar because she's pretty and smokes, I can't smoke something that was my escape valve and since she's pretty, I don't know, I wanted to be her.

𝐘𝐨ñ𝐥𝐮

𝐘𝐨ñ𝐥𝐮

Everything i want for life is death
Apr 16, 2023
I didn't understand what you meant, my English is terrible, she's only in my avatar because she's pretty and smokes, I can't smoke something that was my escape valve and since she's pretty, I don't know, I wanted to be her.
Acho que falar em português te juda certo? kkkkk
O que exatamente te falaram hoje?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You didn't know who she was? You're probably way younger than me but in 1950s and 1960s she was 1 of the most popular and famous women in the world
Interestingly her death certificate lists manner of death as suicide but actually she was murdered by the same gangsters who killed the Kennedys

Last edited: