• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Hello, its me again,
Ive been wanting to buy a really big and sharp knife because Im drawn to the idea of stabbing myself. I know it takes hella willpower to stab yourself and I probably wont be able to do it, but I just wanna practice that to let off a bit of steam. What are some easily believable excuses for getting one from a military shop? I used to buy a lot of rope in the same climbing store because my parents kept taking my ropes away and the cashiers were suspicious. I told them I need to rope for rowing boats and hoped they believe my lie. So if I, being a thin, young girl, go to that shop asking for a huge ass knife wouldnt it be suspicious? O maybe I should get a kitchen cutlery set with big knives from someplace like Ikea? Or perhaps the crafts knives from art store would be enough, too?

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Hello, its me again,
Ive been wanting to buy a really big and sharp knife because Im drawn to the idea of stabbing myself. I know it takes hella willpower to stab yourself and I probably wont be able to do it, but I just wanna practice that to let off a bit of steam. What are some easily believable excuses for getting one from a military shop? I used to buy a lot of rope in the same climbing store because my parents kept taking my ropes away and the cashiers were suspicious. I told them I need to rope for rowing boats and hoped they believe my lie. So if I, being a thin, young girl, go to that shop asking for a huge ass knife wouldnt it be suspicious? O maybe I should get a kitchen cutlery set with big knives from someplace like Ikea? Or perhaps the crafts knives from art store would be enough, too?
If its the same store and you raised suspicion from a rope, don't go back to that store for a knife You can find big ones everywhere although I'd urge you to not.

Last edited:
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
I take it you can't purchase online?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I cant, I dont have a bank account, always kept my money in my dads account so it would be suspicious af to suddenly tell him I want to open my own.
If I could order online I would just buy SN honestly
And as for being caught in the store, I worded it wrong. I meant the climbing store employees were suspicious after I bought about 10 meters of rope from them in one month. The store I want to buy the knife from is a different one

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I don't know about you, but where I live, there are stores that sell knives and don't really question it. You can justify it by explaining to the cashier that you like to collect them. Or, if you're afraid your family/friends will notice, tell them it's for protection.

Reactions: BridgeJumper
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I would not advise the use of a knife to CTB as it seems unnecessarily painful and gory. Plus chances are it won't be succesful.

If you are of an age to legally buy a knife why would you need to offer any explanation at all? If pressed you could say it's for home defense or self-protection in general.

I do not understand why you can't have your own bank account if you're an adult. I can assure you there's nothing suspicious about an adult wanting to have her own bank account.

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I cant, I dont have a bank account, always kept my money in my dads account so it would be suspicious af to suddenly tell him I want to open my own.
If I could order online I would just buy SN honestly
And as for being caught in the store, I worded it wrong. I meant the climbing store employees were suspicious after I bought about 10 meters of rope from them in one month. The store I want to buy the knife from is a different one
Just walk in and buy it. Tell them it's for your man. I would not make a big deal out of it.

Reactions: Jean Améry
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Depends on where you are.
In Europe it's more difficult.
On the US there is less controll over that.
On the UK it used to easy, but due to the recent knife assaults, they had to legislate and put more restrictions.
I'm also looking for one.
Why don't you say that you practise one of them jungle survival sports?

Reactions: Jean Améry
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Buy a grind stone and then any stupid blunt kitchen knive, wet the stone and sharpen the knife. DIY solution. Takes about an hour to make a decent knife out of a shitty one.

Reactions: BridgeJumper and Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Unrelated to your question but legally speaking keeping your money in your father's bank account is dangerous: if he were to claim it's all his how are you ever going to prove some of it is yours?

If you are making money just go to a bank and open your own account. He doesn't even need to know about it.

Reactions: Darkhaven, Hunter100 and JimFord99
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
True, good point, Jean.

Reactions: Hunter100
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My dad would never fuck me over for money. I know him. Through the 13 years of my depression he always stood by me no matter what stupid shit I did.
Im from Europe. Theres a shop in my town that sells anything you could use in a fight, knives, machetes, guns, rifles etc. We dont have a lot of terrorism going on, I hope I an buy one easily.
Thanks for advice on that grinding thing, Ill try that
Damn Im so nervous. Maybe Ill just steal one of my parents kitchen knives and hide it somewhere. I done that before and returned it back to the drawer after 2 or 3 days and they never noticed.
Again thank you all

Reactions: Darkhaven
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
If you live in the US I've seen some really nice knives at Walmart in the gun section. You could buy one and they'd barely look at you.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
If you live in the US I've seen some really nice knives at Walmart in the gun section. You could buy one and they'd barely look at you.
There's a gun section at Walmart in the US? Damn, y'all be wildin over there

Reactions: Dubs and passenger27
passenger27

passenger27

Aug 25, 2019
There's a gun section at Walmart in the US? Damn, y'all be wildin over there

Lol yeah it's wild alright. I think they're getting stricter now because seems like there's a mass shooting every day here but they don't mind a bit selling a big knife to you.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
Lol yeah it's wild alright. I think they're getting stricter now because seems like there's a mass shooting every day here but they don't mind a bit selling a big knife to you.
Same here in Canada. We don't have fuckin guns at Walmart though. I don't even think there are knives at Walmart. But there are knife stores where you can walk in and buy super big, sharp, retractable knives. I did it without questions when I was 15 (I was also a small, skinny girl and still nobody questioned me). The stores are quite difficult to find though, since they're not very obvious. But yeah, I noticed that you can also buy fireworks off the shelves in the US, which you can't do here either.

Reactions: passenger27 and BridgeJumper
passenger27

passenger27

Aug 25, 2019
Same here in Canada. We don't have fuckin guns at Walmart though. I don't even think there are knives at Walmart. But there are knife stores where you can walk in and buy super big, sharp, retractable knives. I did it without questions when I was 15 (I was also a small, skinny girl and still nobody questioned me). The stores are quite difficult to find though, since they're not very obvious. But yeah, I noticed that you can also buy fireworks off the shelves in the US, which you can't do here either.
I've never been to a knife & gun show so I dunno about what they sell or not. I think they sell those knives though unless whoever told me was bullshitting me. Yeah, you can buy fireworks here but only in certain states. & of course I live in a state where you can't buy them but I can drive 3 & a half hours to the next state & buy the hell out of them.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Plausible excuses, should you be asked, can be anything from learning how to use one to it being a Christmas or birthday present to a loved one. I'd use the latter, though, and I suggest asking if there's a chance they can wrap it or if they have a bag that's not see-through because you don't want the receiver of the gift to see it or where you've been shopping. That also has the bonus of hiding your purchase in general and you can "explain" it without even being asked if you feel the need to.

• Love
Reactions: BridgeJumper