• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
I'm really stressed. I'm planning on taking sleeping pills then going in a private area, and putting a plastic bag over my head with duct tape sealed on the neck and suffocating. I have tried this multiple times (without the sleeping pills) and I panicked and tore the bag off. Will the sleeping pills make me sleep and faint more quickly? And do I need any specific sleeping pills and how much do I take? do I put the bag on my head when I start getting tired? I'm running out of time, if this doesn't work what are some alternative peaceful easy and quick methods I can do?…

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You would need anesthetics and if you have access to such drugs you don't need a plastic bag. OTC sleeping pills won't make you unconscious enough. You may end up in the hospital.

nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
Welcome to the forum. You would need anesthetics and if you have access to such drugs you don't need a plastic bag. OTC sleeping pills won't make you unconscious enough. You may end up in the hospital.
What pills would make me unconscious quickly? and what if the plastic bag is on my head afterwards?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Threads about OD / Meds with lot's of info:

Reactions: Forveleth
nyancat

nyancat

Jun 6, 2024
Threads about OD / Meds with lot's of info:

Im not really trying to overdose im just trying to take enough sleeping pills do pass out more quickly so its less painful

B

bb142342

Jun 16, 2024
With this method using a bag, I always ask myself whether you really need anything extra.

Suppose someone were to put a plastic object over their mouth so that they could still breathe freely in the bag.

In theory, wouldn't you gradually use up the air, but your body wouldn't react because it can "breathe freely"?
And would you then fall asleep because of a lack of oxygen?
Or have I thought incorrectly about that?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I opened a thread on the subject since it is also my method, maybe some information can be useful to you although I must say that even with benzodiazepines at a certain point the discomfort due to air hunger comes even though it is technically in the bag air to breathe, the fact is that CO2 rises which triggers the hypercapnic alarm system, if you don't have an anesthetic that can make you lose awareness completely you will have to tie your hands in some way so as not to take off the bag despite the discomfort which shouldn't even last long.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/handcuffs-and-plastic-bag.152861/