• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heftysuicide

Nov 27, 2023
I've been trying plastic Bag Suffocation. I have prepared hand cuff knot so I won't be able to resist.

However I've been able to escape and rip off the plastic bag. Plus it's been very painful even I tried my best to be patient.

I'm very disappointed and sad at this point.
I really want to escape from my life, and I'm struggling.

Searching for chemical seems to be difficult and this is the way I'm trying to figure out.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The ability to rip the bag gives this method too easy of an out. Any method that allows your body to stll be in control is going to leave you vulnerable to survival instinct.

Reactions: heftysuicide
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
It's not a very reliable method. I advise you to consider other options. Check out the suicide resource compilation for more reliable methods. If you're going to attempt, you don't want to fail.

Reactions: heftysuicide and sanctionedcurious85
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Wish it were that easy. Just a plastic bag u can get anywhere.

E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Usually only way to succeed with that is to take drugs which cause unconciusness quickly ,its one of the more unreliable methods out there ,its also liable to leave you alive as a vegetable if you are discovered too quickly. Id consider other options.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I've been trying plastic Bag Suffocation. I have prepared hand cuff knot so I won't be able to resist.
I think, using handcuffs is a non-optimal tactics. You could take advantage of intense physical exercises, because they help to "burn" the residual oxygen faster and can significantly reduce the time before reaching unconsciousness. Besides, physical exercises activate the mechanisms that elevate your endurance to unpleasant perceptions.
Plus it's been very painful even I tried my best to be patient.
Did you hyperventilate before putting the bag over the head?
Did you remove residual air from the bag before sealing it?
How much air did you hold in your lungs right before sealing the bag?

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

However I've been able to escape and rip off the plastic bag. Plus it's been very painful even I tried my best to be patient.

I'm very disappointed and sad at this point.
I really want to escape from my life, and I'm struggling.

Searching for chemical seems to be difficult and this is the way I'm trying to figure out.
Sounds like a horrible way to try and die, your SI would be so strong. Keep researching.

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I'm reading about this in a book right now. It's recommended to take double normal dosage (or something like that) of sleeping pills and to use a large bag (that spills over into your lap when placed over your head), so you have enough air to breathe until the sleeping pills take effect. By the time the oxygen runs out of the bag you're already deep asleep so you won't rip the bag off.

• Informative
Reactions: heftysuicide, Alex Fermentopathy, Fight_or_flight and 1 other person
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I'm reading about this in a book right now. It's recommended to take double normal dosage (or something like that) of sleeping pills and to use a large bag (that spills over into your lap when placed over your head), so you have enough air to breathe until the sleeping pills take effect. By the time the oxygen runs out of the bag you're already deep asleep so you won't rip the bag off.
That sounds dodgy

Fight_or_flight

Fight_or_flight

Nov 19, 2023
am i allowed to use a large ziplock bag? what kind of sleeping pills? can it be substitute with xanax instead?