• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
What do you think of the method described by Derek Humphry in Final Exit?

It involves using a plastic bag over the head, fastened around the neck with a rubber band. Beforehand, the person takes enough sleeping pills to keep them awake for the next few hours. The person holds the plastic bag open at the neck, and when he or she falls asleep, the hand is released and the rubber band secures the bag around the head to prevent air from getting in.
This technique avoids the panic of running out of air as the person sleeps.

It seems to me an attractive technique, easy to implement. What do you think?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That has been asked many times. Unless you have access to sleeping pills that make u totally unconscious (if you take many OTC pills, you may vomit and that is pretty uncomfortable inside a plastic bag) the chances are low to succeed bc SI will kick in once CO2 concentration rises.

A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
I have access to Quetiapine.

I'll do my tests and try to take a large quantity to see how long the sedation lasts and if it's fast, without the plastic bag.
And this could even be amplified by 48 hours without sleep before taking Quetiapine, for example.

Last edited:
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I opened a thread about this method but in a slightly different way.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/handcuffs-and-plastic-bag.152861/

I think of taking a lot of sedatives first to calm the hypercapnic alarm system as much as possible even if in my opinion everything shouldn't last long, as the concentration increases the CO2 becomes narcotizing, for me it doesn't last more than 2 minutes, then obviously it depends on the size of the envelope.