• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Do you have any easy-to-implement ideas on how to reduce or increase the concentration of CO2 in a plastic bag as much as possible, helium cylinders are quite expensive and would attract suspicion in the family; my last plan could be to melt some dry ice inside the plastic bag so that the CO2 level gets so high that you immediately lose consciousness without having to suffer the sensation of suffocation.

Otherwise I would also have the tourniquet as a plan, I would leave the hanging alone since I have gained a lot in weight lately.

What I'm interested in knowing is whether there is a way to get rid of the CO2 or the hypercapnic alarm system which gives the unpleasant feeling of suffocation, it would take something like an inert gas sprayer but even here we are talking about expensive stuff I imagine, I need a simple method, maybe it's impossible but I'll try to ask anyway.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I 'm wondering if mixing big amounts of heroin/fent and benzos to the point of knocking yourself out and not feel the hypercapnic breathing reflex isn't actually the way to go.
I guess that if the sedation is strong enough the body would not be able to wake us up when CO2 body concentration spikes. My idea is taking high doses of sedatives, put on a large enough bag to let me breath in it easily for at least 10 to 15 minutes, tape the bag to my neck and peacefully become deeply unconscious before hypercapnic breathing reflex kicks in.

Reactions: Placo
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I 'm wondering if mixing big amounts of heroin/fent and benzos to the point of knocking yourself out and not feel the hypercapnic breathing reflex isn't actually the way to go.
I guess that if the sedation is strong enough the body would not be able to wake us up when CO2 body concentration spikes. My idea is taking high doses of sedatives, put on a large enough bag to let me breath in it easily for at least 10 to 15 minutes, tape the bag to my neck and peacefully become deeply unconscious before hypercapnic breathing reflex kicks in.
It seems like an excellent idea, unfortunately I only have benzos and the bag I'll use isn't that big so I think I'll suffer a bit but never mind, at least with the fact that it's small it shouldn't last long.

I read about a suicide where to maximize the production of CO2 in the bag the guy put two glasses with baking soda and citric acid, I think that in that case the CO2 rises so quickly that you immediately lose consciousness as with inert gases.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
It seems like an excellent idea, unfortunately I only have benzos and the bag I'll use isn't that big so I think I'll suffer a bit but never mind, at least with the fact that it's small it shouldn't last long.

I read about a suicide where to maximize the production of CO2 in the bag the guy put two glasses with baking soda and citric acid, I think that in that case the CO2 rises so quickly that you immediately lose consciousness as with inert gases.
I see, but why not trying to get your hands on some strong sedatives? I think it will definitely change the experience from very painful to very peaceful. It's actually not that hard nowadays to get oneself hands on smth like fent, heroin or at least sleeping pills.

I've read about citric acid and dry ice technique, but honestly I wouldn't mess with gasses. Gasses are good but you need the right equipment and the knowledge. Manipulate gasses and shit with just a plastic bag it's always gonna be in scuraste and lead to failure in most cases. If I was you I would worry about getting some strong sedatives and a large enough bag to breath in for at least 15 minutes.

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Do you have any easy-to-implement ideas on how to reduce or increase the concentration of CO2 in a plastic bag as much as possible, helium cylinders are quite expensive and would attract suspicion in the family; my last plan could be to melt some dry ice inside the plastic bag so that the CO2 level gets so high that you immediately lose consciousness without having to suffer the sensation of suffocation.

Otherwise I would also have the tourniquet as a plan, I would leave the hanging alone since I have gained a lot in weight lately.

What I'm interested in knowing is whether there is a way to get rid of the CO2 or the hypercapnic alarm system which gives the unpleasant feeling of suffocation, it would take something like an inert gas sprayer but even here we are talking about expensive stuff I imagine, I need a simple method, maybe it's impossible but I'll try to ask anyway.
Aren't bags a little risk since even when unconscious people have been found to rip off the bag, the brain seems to activate that movement even when unconscious or at least that's what I read with unsuccessful attempts