clockwork_cat

clockwork_cat

Feb 24, 2023
Woke up from another agonizing dream about the person I love. My chest hurts so much, I can't deal with it

I'll be in Alaska soon. On the first day I see the Northern Lights, I'll take my SN. Last night I was laying it all out and my SI just.. melted away, finally.

One thing that was stopping me was my cat, Lain, but I think she would be happier with another owner that was more energetic.

I know I'm too sick to get better. I know I'll always have this hurt. I wish I could've lived a life with the one I love, but I know my karma doesn't allow for that.

I'm ready and I'll make one final post when I'm in Alaska and have everything set up

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Wow, I would love to see the northern lights during my last moments, it would be very calming and would probably suck all of the SI out of me. Anyways, I wish you the best and i hope you succeed and find the peace that you have been searching for. I send you my best regards.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find freedom from your pain when the time is right for you to leave.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best may you find peace and have a safe journey! Good luck!