ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
ok so i got my materials ready but I cant' ctb at night time because my roommate is a lightsleeper and if she hears one creak she is going to come and check on me; anyways i need to stay in partial suspension for 1 hour and hopeful my SI won't kick in i gave up trying to ctb at night time so i have to do it during the day time when my roommate is not in the house. the thing is she never tells me how long she is leaving the house and if i ask her she will get suspicious i got one rope so no chance this has to work and be perfect

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how leaving this world is this difficult, those who wish to be free should just be able to leave in peace at a time of their own choosing. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: matter_of_time
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
I find it so dreadful how leaving this world is this difficult, those who wish to be free should just be able to leave in peace at a time of their own choosing. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
thank you i wish the best with your plans as well

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
So sorry you are going through this. Do you share just one room? Maybe the bathroom? I would also leave a note on the door telling her to call the police and not come in. That way she won't be traumatized if she finds you. I wish you all the best and I am sorry that you are dealing with all of this. Love and peace

ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
So sorry you are going through this. Do you share just one room? Maybe the bathroom? I would also leave a note on the door telling her to call the police and not come in. That way she won't be traumatized if she finds you. I wish you all the best and I am sorry that you are dealing with all of this. Love and peace
i kinda dont leave notes anymore because whenever i start writing one i get emotional and if i read it afterwards i cringe at my past self

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
i kinda dont leave notes anymore because whenever i start writing one i get emotional and if i read it afterwards i cringe at my past self
I totally get that. I hope you can find some peace. I am planning on leaving a couple of voice memos, seems more personal and trying to write everything down is difficult.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace! Good luck!