M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
So I found SN on the JM site and its available for shipping but its mentioned as Lab Reagent.
Would it be pure enough or Analytical Reagent is needed ?
Thanks

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I got that one personally, it's 96%.

I think the one available on SD has higher purity, but afaik above 95% is okay. Correct me if I'm wrong

M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024

I think the one available on SD has higher purity, but afaik above 95% is okay. Correct me if I'm wrong
Yea,the manufacturer site has specs sheets and says it's above 96% purity so ig it's fine
The one on sd is expensive so might be higher purity

W

wanda

May 21, 2024
Yea,the manufacturer site has specs sheets and says it's above 96% purity so ig it's fine
The one on sd is expensive so might be higher purity
Guys could y'all help me out please what's sd and jm, I'm from India too and need a source desperately

M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024

hey have you done aquarium strip testing of this SN ?

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
yea same
Have you come across any threads mentioning whether they have tested ?
I've seen the blood test one from long ago
Don't remember seeing any from India. But people have CTB from doing SN seen news articles

Reactions: mutthalno1
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hey
I'm super keen for an SN source that is legit & can get to Australia & quickly. I ordered from DMC a while back & it still hasn't left their country even though I was assured I'd have it within the week. And I was so excited. And now I'm running out of time. Are SD & JM legit? Do they deliver to Australia? Is it quick? Or any other verifiable sources? I'm a proud person & it's hurting my heart to beg, I'm quite sickened by myself, but I need to CTB sooner rather than later. The sooner the better. My "dead"line was May, I extended to June - I won't have this home address much longer. Please don't be put off by my desperation - I am in unfathomable emotional pain, just unfathomably obscene life circumstances & my body & brain are not in great shape but also, just not dying quick enough. Please message me if you can assist in any way. Please