• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Still don't have a solid plan, but it's a start. I might find a tall building in my country or travel somewhere to find a bridge or something alike. I can't seem to find a good SN source, so I'm sticking with this idea for now. My first idea was to drown, and I'm still considering it. It would be easier if there was someone with me, but I don't have any friends (especially someone willing to do this with me). I'm so jealous of people who do double suicides.

I'll keep posting updates until the very end. Gonna use my profile kinda like a diary.

Tips would be appreciated.šŸŒ·

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, nyahaha01, Sannti and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: unnamed2 and lefi
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Always imagined I would select drowning, using weights. If I'm secured to something and 'throw away the key' then jump, then its basically over. Ideally freezing water as well, someone recently mentioned.

Reactions: lefi
N

nyahaha01

Feb 17, 2024
I always thought of hanging as ideal. With a proper fixture and rope there's nothing I can really do when I kick the chair. I dunno why but drowning and falling sound SM worse to me. Might be because I've been choked a bunch in jiu jitsu that I'm just kinda used to it.

Reactions: Worndown
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Always imagined I would select drowning, using weights. If I'm secured to something and 'throw away the key' then jump, then its basically over. Ideally freezing water as well, someone recently mentioned.
Thought about something like this too! I don't know where I could do it though, I should research what kinda waters are around me.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Jumping off a bridge into a river accomplishes both goals.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
I always thought of hanging as ideal. With a proper fixture and rope there's nothing I can really do when I kick the chair. I dunno why but drowning and falling sound SM worse to me. Might be because I've been choked a bunch in jiu jitsu that I'm just kinda used to it.
I practiced hanging a few times and I always chickened out, I've read all about it and it seems like I will never do the technique right. It's not completely off the table though.
Jumping off a bridge into a river accomplishes both goals.
Actually a good idea but we don't have any bridges like that where I'm from, I would have to travel somewhere further out for that. I should see what kinda places there are in Europe.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I practiced hanging a few times and I always chickened out, I've read all about it and it seems like I will never do the technique right. It's not completely off the table though.
It is fairly simple compared to other methods.
With ALL methods, please ask questions if you are unsure about any part of your plan.

N

nyahaha01

Feb 17, 2024
Thought about something like this too! I don't know where I could do it though, I should research what kinda waters are around me.
Drowning with weights reminds me of this scene in The Sopranos. :[ I had an anxiety thing and I was hyperventilating while watching.

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
It is fairly simple compared to other methods.
With ALL methods, please ask questions if you are unsure about any part of your plan.
I will, thank you!!
Drowning with weights reminds me of this scene in The Sopranos. :[ I had an anxiety thing and I was hyperventilating while watching.

Having a pool would make stuff easier :')