• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RedEagle67

Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone, I am a new member of this website.

I am planning on ending my life, I am 18 years old, 6'5 and around 220 pounds.

I'd like a painless method of ending my life, and I can't find anything fully clear on this. If anyone could help me with this I would be forever greatful.

Thank you,
Red Eagle

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry you found yourself here. Did you just change your age from 16 to 18 though? That is a concern

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
R

RedEagle67

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry you found yourself here. Did you just change your age from 16 to 18 though? That is a concern

I've got a shit keyboard, didn't even notice.

R

Rohit

Oct 22, 2019
Th
Hello everyone, I am a new member of this website.

I am planning on ending my life, I am 18 years old, 6'5 and around 220 pounds.

I'd like a painless method of ending my life, and I can't find anything fully clear on this. If anyone could help me with this I would be forever greatful.

Thank you,
Red Eagle

There are various methods of the various difficulties in finding resources for it , speed of that ctb , reliability of that process too.

Before that , may I know why you want to take this extreme step at the very tender age of 18

R

RedEagle67

Nov 19, 2019
Th

There are various methods of the various difficulties in finding resources for it , speed of that ctb , reliability of that process too.

Before that , may I know why you want to take this extreme step at the very tender age of 18

I've got some mental issues in which both medication and therapy have failed to resolve, I am failing to find someone who will love me, I've been "friendzoned" numerous times and I don't have a will to live anymore.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@RedEagle67, I'm sorry you're pondering such things. If anyone were perceived to be suggesting/helping you commit suicide they could be held responsible, depending on the laws where you live. So doing our own research is important. The List of Resources near the top of the forum is a good starting point.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've got some mental issues in which both medication and therapy have failed to resolve, I am failing to find someone who will love me, I've been "friendzoned" numerous times and I don't have a will to live anymore.
When you say you're failijg to find someone to love you....you're 18. Most 18 year olds don't really know what love is. Have you just gone to one shrink and one therapist? Because some really suck. I would break my heart if you killed yourself at 18 without even having lived. Is there anything that makes you happy? Travelling? Anything? You can't expect to live a full life in 18 years. Please don't be in a hurry to grow up because it's awful. I'm 34 and have never been in love but I've been physically sick since I was 20. I just don't want you to go until you've exhausted every option.

The least painful way is fentanyl but I don't know anyone who can get that. My friend did when he thought he was buying heroin but it was fentanyl and he died.
@RedEagle67, I'm sorry you're pondering such things. If anyone were perceived to be suggesting/helping you commit suicide they could be held responsible, depending on the laws where you live. So doing our own research is important. The List of Resources near the top of the forum is a good starting point.
That's what this whole page is about. Helping each other die.

Reactions: BlueWidow
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
18 is too young to Give up my friend. Look for a second opinion.. Some docs really suck as one poster pointed out above. Also abt finding love u have a full life for that bro. Have a bit of patience u will surely be at a better place emotionally n mentally. Dont give up

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
When you say you're failijg to find someone to love you....you're 18. Most 18 year olds don't really know what love is. Have you just gone to one shrink and one therapist? Because some really suck. I would break my heart if you killed yourself at 18 without even having lived. Is there anything that makes you happy? Travelling? Anything? You can't expect to live a full life in 18 years. Please don't be in a hurry to grow up because it's awful. I'm 34 and have never been in love but I've been physically sick since I was 20. I just don't want you to go until you've exhausted every option.

The least painful way is fentanyl but I don't know anyone who can get that. My friend did when he thought he was buying heroin but it was fentanyl and he died.

That's what this whole page is about. Helping each other die.
@Sweet emotion : Although you write mostly excellent comments, I really disagree with "Most 18 year olds don't really know what love is". I mean sure, there are many facets of love and different aspects, but I wholly disagree with that comment.
However, I agree with the overall spirit / intention of your post.

@RedEagle67 : There is very likely someone out there who will truly love you. You just might have to be patient until you meet them.
Regarding your mental health issues, those might well be solvable.
Once you get "PM" access (after making some more posts - eg you can use the "games" section), feel free to PM me (if you wish) - I'd be happy to talk to you (or PM with someone else - there are many people on this forum who would almost certainly be happy to discuss with you).

Last edited:
P

planningmyexit

Oct 5, 2022
There aren't many painless methods. Part of the reason when you look at it on a global scale suicide isn't that common. That being said apparently that "N from D" stuff was painless but apparently isn't available anymore. Shotgun to the head is a method that also comes to mind as you will die so fast I doubt you'd have time to feel anything. That being said your only 18 so I would recommend you at least give it a few more years to see if things can get better.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
There aren't many painless methods. Part of the reason when you look at it on a global scale suicide isn't that common. That being said apparently that "N from D" stuff was painless but apparently isn't available anymore. Shotgun to the head is a method that also comes to mind as you will die so fast I doubt you'd have time to feel anything. That being said your only 18 so I would recommend you at least give it a few more years to see if things can get better.
The post is three years old.