E

endofthelinebros

Oct 27, 2024
After numerous failed attempts, I've finally got a solid plan to CTB and I just wanted to know if this would be enough. My supplies: Antiemetic pills, a bottle of vodka, 30 clonazepam, 100mg of Isotonitazene (the real stuff, from a reputable source). Ideally I'd have liked more Iso, but I'm broke and from what I understand, 100mg is equivalent to 500 of fentanyl, which feels like it should be more than enough.

My plan is basically to take a couple antiemetics on an empty stomach about 20 mins prior to starting the rest, mix up the iso with water in a 1ml syringe, wash down the Kpins with the vodka over the course of 10 mins or so, get myself in a comfy position and IV the ISO, from what I understand I'll be unconscious before I can even pull the needle out, and I can pretty confidently guarantee I won't be found for at least a day or so, so zero chance of getting narcanned back.

So my question is, is this a good plan? And also, in the past when I've IV'd substances for recreation, I remove the belt I've tied off with before I begin injecting, which means I usually start to feel the rush before I've fully depressed the plunger. Since in this case, though, the 'rush' will likely just be instant unconscious, should I leave the belt on until I've finished the injection? I tie it on my arm in such a way that my teeth are the only thing holding it in place, so once I'm done I can literally let it loose instantly (and even if I do pass out first it'll come loose anyway). I just don't want to pass out before I can inject 100% of the substance.