• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
is it a dumb idea to plan to ctb in a forest I haven't been to before? my plan is partial hanging which I've attempted before so I have a good idea of how to carry it out. I'm assuming that in the whole forest they would have a suitable tree but I can't actually go and look in advance because im trapped in hospital due to a previous attempt and not getting out anytime in the foreseeable future. is there any type of forest that would be more remote/better? I'm in the UK and contemplating travelling somewhere away from my area first to avoid being caught.

Reactions: Mauve87
TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
Yeah that's not the best idea, for all you know it could be popular hiking location. I would do some research on the forest, and take a look there for yourself once you get out the psych ward. Also I think it would be a food idea to go to your place where you plan to ctb more than once so that there would be less to no suspicion when you get to the day. Just be sure to makes your plans carefully so that there is no suspicion when go to ctb. I also hope you can get out of the hell of the psych ward soon.

Reactions: sweet_oblivion
S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
yeah that would be ideal the issue is they aren't letting me out for ages and even then I'm being sent somewhere else that's equally restrictive so I kind of need to take my chance while I can. ig going at night would lessen the chances of bumping into anyone? I will definitely think it through though I really can't fail.