ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I threw out my razors a couple weeks ago, but I can't deal with shit without it. Last night I was clawing at my seat and at my skin because I guess that's what I do when I want to cut but I can't. I fucking hate how judgmental people are about it, like you tell someone you're depressed and maybe feeling like you wanna CTB, and it's like, aw sorry friend, wanna hug, but tell someone you wanna cut and it's like I'm committing a crime. It's my body, I get to do what I want with it, I put hormones in it, food in it, it's marked up with some tattoos and scars anyways, let me add a few more and just be glad I'm still alive for now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey, chuerdhmproton, Lostandlooking and 2 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so glad you're still alive for now. I'm sorry you haven't felt like the people you've tried to talk about this with haven't shown they appreciate you. I won't judge you. Let me know if you want to talk about why you decided to stop cutting last week, how hard it's been coping with these feelings, or anything else. I'm here for you. 💚

ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I'm so glad you're still alive for now. I'm sorry you haven't felt like the people you've tried to talk about this with haven't shown they appreciate you. I won't judge you. Let me know if you want to talk about why you decided to stop cutting last week, how hard it's been coping with these feelings, or anything else. I'm here for you. 💚
Can I DM you? Im not too sure how that works on this site