• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
I have again reached a breaking point, I can not keep going. There's no more left in me. I want to leave but in a semi peaceful way (in the context of killing oneself).
I started fasting 2 and a half hours ago, and plan to fast for 6 or 7 more hours before taking the SN.

I have a couple questions:
I am approximately 5'6" and 114 lb, not sure if I should take 20g or 25g?
When I mix it in water should it be about the volume of a shot so I don't have to down an entire sea water tasting cup?

Finally, these are the meds I have on hand. How should I deploy them? I was thinking clonazepam and some mirtazipine an hour before for sedation/calm, as well as seroquel for antiemetic effects and sedation.

15mg of clonazepam
About 1200mg of seroquel
A good amount of mirtazipine
Some omeprazole (beta blocker)

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I think you plan is pretty good me personally I would take 25g just in case I know it's for larger people and you seem smaller but just for the efficiency of something was to go wrong you know that with the dosage it increases success. As for the dilution you want to stick to diluting it properly because you want everything to dissolve in a an efficient manner. Now with the sedations I would probably take it two hours before so you can get the full effect of the sedations as it may not kick in during that hour period so just a little before an hour. I may be wrong though it really depends on how those medications using effect you in a timely manner. Good luck though.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
20g should suffice if you're confident about the purity of your SN, however I would personally take 25g and also prepare a back up drink. 50ml of water is recommended in Stan's guide. An hour before for the medications sounds good to me.
I'm very sorry that everything in your life has led you to this. I understand just how unbearable life can be, I hope to leave as soon as I can as well. I wish you the best, you deserve peace.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
20g should suffice if you're confident about the purity of your SN, however I would personally take 25g and also prepare a back up drink. 50ml of water is recommended in Stan's guide. An hour before for the medications sounds good to me.
I'm very sorry that everything in your life has led you to this. I understand just how unbearable life can be, I hope to leave as soon as I can as well. I wish you the best, you deserve peace.
This. If 20mg doesn't work, it's highly unlikely that 25mg would have made a difference.

I will be joining you soon. September 11 is my anticipated ctb date. Just have some loose ends to tie up then I'm out of here, also by SN.

Best wishes for a peaceful journey.