• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
CTB attempting rn, suffocation while listening to things that make me laugh. Does laughing change the outcome of suffocation? Just a random question because I will try to laugh as I run out of oxygen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, nonialabaster and CTB Dream
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Awe, I hope all is peaceful, hun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am absolutely not sure tbh. But I am saddened to see you go and that life has brought you to this point. May you find the peace you've been looking for, friend

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and CTB Dream
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
CTB failed. I just woke up with just a a headache. I feel like I should stab myself in the heart and die that way

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
CTB failed. I just woke up with just a a headache. I feel like I should stab myself in the heart and die that way
you woke up from what exactly? what failed

Reactions: HAKMKS
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I think my tape wasn't strong enough. I woke up feeling like I was choking

• Hugs
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I think you should just put the knife back in the drawer. There's a reason why this isn't a popular way to ctb, it's incredibly hard to do.

Reactions: altoids and nonialabaster
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
if I were to do suffocation, I'd tie a bag around my head after taking a bunch of sleeping pills and I'd wait to tie the bag until I was really tired.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'll try that. But I think even with my enormous amount of anger I won't be able to stay myself thru the heart but if I were to stab thru the flesh on both my arms multiple times I would die of blood loss right
Hopefully me barely being awake and putting a a bag around mý head and falling asleep kills me

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Stabbing sounds like such a risky method that is incredibly difficult to attempt because of the survival instinct, but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for, I hate how in this horrible world it's so difficult to finally cease existing.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Here is a map of your arteries. The thicker ones are better spots.
Discendin thoracic aorta

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Thank you for the info. I don't like suffocation as I've tried to 3 times already and all have failed. I'm going to get a knife and hit to hit where my abdomen is and hit it multi times so I die of blood loss.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Thank you for the info. I don't like suffocation as I've tried to 3 times already and all have failed. I'm going to get a knife and hit to hit where my abdomen is and hit it multi times so I die of blood loss.
The map above has nothing to do with suffocation. It shows your ARTERIES. So you can see where to stab yourself with better chances of bleeding fatally.
I guess it's not necessary to insist that this method is simply horrible.

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
CTB stabbing comfirmed within this next hour or the next one after that. I'm scared that I will still be alive even after stabbing. I plan on committing seppuku along with cutting my wrists multiple times to increase the rate of blood loss. I'm watching Boruto as I'm dying, just great. No one is around and no one will be home for about 6 to 7 hours. Please let me die

Reactions: funeralcat
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
CTB stabbing comfirmed within this next hour or the next one after that. I'm scared that I will still be alive even after stabbing. I plan on committing seppuku along with cutting my wrists multiple times to increase the rate of blood loss. I'm watching Boruto as I'm dying, just great. No one is around and no one will be home for about 6 to 7 hours. Please let me die
No please dont do that, cutting is a very stupid and dangerous method, the success rate is only like 2% and its extremely painful

Please reconsider, atleast wait until you have a more humane method, this is a really dumb idea, it will be very hard, painful and long

I understand you want to Die and your suffering has long exceeded your pain tolerance, trust me it has done the same to me too, but please not like this, this method is bad for so many reasons.

Reactions: oldbold59