• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

numbnesshuman

numbnesshuman

People who get lost
May 13, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm planning to ctb after my birthday in Late May. My depression makes me numb and I can't feel any happiness anymore. I don't want to be a burden on anyone and I just wanna end it. I've already booked a hotel room and need some advice on partial hanging preparations. I want to know which type(s) of rope/material is the best? Also, I can't get the right spot of carotid artery…any advice on how to find the spot?

Sorry to be such messy, English is not my first language….thanks.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Personally I'm using 2 leather belts hooked together. Others have used rope, scarves, ties, etc. as long as your noose will hold your full body weight you should be fine.

As far as finding you Carlos it artery goes, the best place to start looking is feeling along your Adam's apple for a pulse. Mine's about 2/3 of the way down but it may be different for you since everyone's body is different. Best of luck.

Reactions: numbnesshuman
numbnesshuman

numbnesshuman

People who get lost
May 13, 2023
Personally I'm using 2 leather belts hooked together. Others have used rope, scarves, ties, etc. as long as your noose will hold your full body weight you should be fine.

As far as finding you Carlos it artery goes, the best place to start looking is feeling along your Adam's apple for a pulse. Mine's about 2/3 of the way down but it may be different for you since everyone's body is different. Best of luck.
Thanks Mid. I'll try and see can I get the right spot. Passing out a while if I push the right spot really hard by hand indicate success?

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks Mid. I'll try and see can I get the right spot. Passing out a while if I push the right spot really hard by hand indicate success?
You won't pass out unless you're in the noose and putting your full weight into it. Pressing with your hand won't do anything. Personally I don't feel anything when I press but some people report feeling mildly dizzy. Again, it depends on the person.

• Love
Reactions: favouriteworstnight and numbnesshuman
R

raspberryred

May 17, 2023
Was thinking the same but taking a benzo before to knock me out before the hang.