CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This truth plnt awfl see truth, all awfl unvrs awfl species awfl plantt, one prson sffria nobod care ,any type sffr all human species prtnd no hpn any.

imgnn lose any part body all species no care all no know rtrn lose part, yea also awfl species prtnd nothing hpn prtnd ok some awfl golrf sffr m awfl species rly.

now injury damage me all unvrs no care all unvrs betray me ,no time travle no any lose all ,awfl unvrs awfl species

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: m1v, mypersonalhell, grendel4578 and 12 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am so sorry you are not getting the caring you deserve, it is so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep, Letgo and 1 other person
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Incredible amount of suffering on this tiny planet. No matter what happens, you're expected to go through it like it's normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, sensation86, Someone123 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The human species undeniably is so awful, people should never procreate into this hell, it's sad how humans still lack awareness to recognise how harmful existence is. But it's certainly impossible to comprehend the amount of suffering that humans have created all throughout history, you certainly cannot trust other people, this species is a mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
Most humans help or befriend other people just because they expect to benefit from it in the future.

• Hugs
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yes, it is true that we humans are very selfish and self-absorbed; we don't care about anyone's suffering as long as it doesn't ruin our "good day".

I believe that we are all selfish to some degree, obviously some people a lot more than others. I can feel this selfishness not only in other people, but also in myself, and I'm disgusted by it. The fact that it is, in a sense, unavoidable to be like this does not make it more acceptable.

We, little animals, full of needs and desires, with our little scheming brains and our narrow vision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Azno, CTB Dream, OceanBlue and 1 other person
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
humans becoming sapient is probably the worst thing to ever happen, and over time things just get worse and worse for us. most people are cold and heartless. you deserve a better world :(

• Hugs