dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
any suggestions r appreciated. mostly following stat protocol. this is considering everything goes right and i get my package by the 16th as said, and my anti emetics as well,
  • Wednesday, Oct 16th: fast all day, just drink water (if i even drink or eat anything at all) maybe a light snack in the morning but that should be it. i skip meals already so this should be fine.
  • Thursday, Oct 17th: i'll be home alone all day, this is hoping that my mother goes out for work. if she stays home i will have to pick another day.
  • 9AM: wait for my siblings to all be gone for school. ill have the SN and weighing thing and jolly ranchers and the measuring cups under my bed.
  • 9:30AM: take 4x10mg of meto. (do you guys think more helps? the PPH suggests 3x10mg but just to be safe i added 1 more dose..)
  • wait 40 minutes - as waiting, mix 25g of SN into 50 ml of plain water.
    split the xanax in half (1.5mg and measure it, ill put 0.5mg)
    put it in a third cup to drink after i get down SN.
    make a second cup as well.
    i will set these on the desk beside my bed.
    as well as place a trash bag inside a laundry basket beside me to throw up in, ill try not to make a mess.
  • my favorite asmr channel agreed to make a custom video for me... ill put it on around 10:00.
  • 10:10AM: drink the SN mixture, then drink the xanax mixture. take a jolly rancher to put in my mouth for relieving the taste.
    lay back.
  • 10:30AM: at this point im probably starting to throw up. im going to lay on my side so i dont gurgle and choke on my vomit.
  • 10:35AM: drink the second mixture after throwing up, or even if i don't. drink it anyways. no room for failure.
  • 10:45AM: hopefully i am asleep by now and i will die soon.
  • 11:30AM: ctb
it won't be until around 3pm that anyone comes home.
i wont be leaving a note.

i really hope i follow through. im sure if i dont that day, another day will come. my impulses will save me from this life at some point.
i have rid of most of my online presence. deleted most everything i had. so...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

saltytears

Aug 22, 2024
were you able to find reliable source of SN in USA? Im struggling. found something on AM. business acct purchased it and tests ok but getting sketchy info from seller...sent me label verifying info for S Nitrate even though my label says S. Nitrite. I dont want to make a mistake that has me waking up to a bigger mess than Im in now. This is very frustrating and nerve wracking. There are large chemical companies in US that take credit cards and ship in US and can log in as guest but no one is talking about them here.....?

dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
were you able to find reliable source of SN in USA? Im struggling. found something on AM. business acct purchased it and tests ok but getting sketchy info from seller...sent me label verifying info for S Nitrate even though my label says S. Nitrite. I dont want to make a mistake that has me waking up to a bigger mess than Im in now. This is very frustrating and nerve wracking. There are large chemical companies in US that take credit cards and ship in US and can log in as guest but no one is talking about them here.....?
i did not order from companies evdn tho i
made annamazon business acct. keep looking for dmc. its easily findable if u follow thr hints jn posts.