• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
Hello guys, I'm new here. I'm planning on CTB but want to make sure it works. Because the last time I attempted it, it failed because getting rescued by my family.

Okay back to the topic, I want to ask can I get OD by 700mg of quetiapine, 14mg of estazolam, and 4mg of alprazolam?

That's the only things that I got rn. Need your help and maybe opinion about it.

Thank you guys!

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
OD is a very bad method, very unreliable and unpredictable as well. Also, the medications you have are very hard to OD with, anyways.

Btw, there was an attempted suicide, not successful, with double the dosage of quetiapine you plan to take, it didn't work.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The oral LD50 if quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg. Some signs and symptoms of a quetiapine overdose include sedation, drowsiness, tachycardia, and hypotension. Clinical trials demonstrate that overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine did not result in death.

alprazolam ld50 In clinical studies in rats, the LD50 — the dose that caused half of the rats to die — ranged from 331 to 2,171 mg per kilogram of body weight. This suggests that a person would have to take several thousand times the maximum prescribed dose to fatally overdose.

Reactions: toofargone6969 and tired0zymandias
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
OD is a very bad method, very unreliable and unpredictable as well. Also, the medications you have are very hard to OD with, anyways.

Btw, there was an attempted suicide, not successful, with double the dosage of quetiapine you plan to take, it didn't work.
Thank you, any suggestions for better method? I read so much about SN but not sure is it the same thing that people here are selling.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you, any suggestions for better method? I read so much about SN but not sure is it the same thing that people here are selling.
With the medications you have, SN is the best method for you. Quetiapine can work as an antiemetic and alprazolam as a sedative.

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
The oral LD50 if quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg. Some signs and symptoms of a quetiapine overdose include sedation, drowsiness, tachycardia, and hypotension. Clinical trials demonstrate that overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine did not result in death.

alprazolam ld50 In clinical studies in rats, the LD50 — the dose that caused half of the rats to die — ranged from 331 to 2,171 mg per kilogram of body weight. This suggests that a person would have to take several thousand times the maximum prescribed dose to fatally overdose.
That's very enlightening! Appreciate that! So rn I guess I have to find another method :(

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This isn't gonna work. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

• Hugs
Reactions: tired0zymandias and アホペンギン
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
With the medications you have, SN is the best method for you. Quetiapine can work as an antiemetic and alprazolam as a sedative.
Well great then! What is the steps? Which one I have to take it first?
This isn't gonna work. You can read about ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
This definitely won't work, as everyone else here has stated. I'm sorry that you're in this position but please don't do anything impulsively. You won't succeed and you'll end up in a great deal of discomfort. All the best, bb

Also totally random lol but does your username have anything to do with Ozymandias by Percy Shelley? There's a great song by circle jerk called "Live Fast, Die Young", if you don't already know it I'd recommend you check it out!

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Well great then! What is the steps? Which one I have to take it first?

Thank you so much!

here is a very good guide for SN

Reactions: tired0zymandias, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
This definitely won't work, as everyone else here has stated. I'm sorry that you're in this position but please don't do anything impulsively. You won't succeed and you'll end up in a great deal of discomfort. All the best, bb

Also totally random lol but does your username have anything to do with Ozymandias by Percy Shelley? There's a great song by circle jerk called "Live Fast, Die Young", if you don't already know it I'd recommend you check it out!
Yeah thank you! I'm here bcs need your help, I don't want to be failed again. So now I'm make sure it works. Bcs failing from suicide is really a nightmare thank god I only spend a week in the hospital but I'm completely shut down.

Hahhaa lol yes its from poem by Percy Shelley. And I already listen to the song! Will be my soundtrack of heading the final of my life. Nice to know you bluebus!

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Yeah thank you! I'm here bcs need your help, I don't want to be failed again. So now I'm make sure it works. Bcs failing from suicide is really a nightmare thank god I only spend a week in the hospital but I'm completely shut down.

Hahhaa lol yes its from poem by Percy Shelley. And I already listen to the song! Will be my soundtrack of heading the final of my life. Nice to know you bluebus!
I'm sorry about your failed attempt, it must have been pretty stressful. There are definitely a lot of people here that can help with finding methods and doing them correctly. I'm sorry that you're at the point but I completely understand.

I love that poem! It was on the first ones that I memorized. And live fast, die young is a great song. I've listened to it for years, way before I was suicidal, and I've always loved it. Are you choosing that as your ctb song? It's a great choice for sure! You like punk I take it? Nice to know you too!

Reactions: Orbitc
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Successful with propranolol and amitriptyline.

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
here is a very good guide for SN

Thank you so much for this!

Btw I wanna ask, because I already get the SN.

"It is better to buy two separate 100 grams SN packages because one you can use for testing and another one you can use for the ctb itself as it is better to keep the sn in the sealed package" in the thread tells me for testing. What kind of testing did he mean? And sealed package for doing ctb. Like I buy a kilo of it. There's no way that I can keep it seal if I have to test it first.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Thank you so much for this!

Btw I wanna ask, because I already get the SN.

"It is better to buy two separate 100 grams SN packages because one you can use for testing and another one you can use for the ctb itself as it is better to keep the sn in the sealed package" in the thread tells me for testing. What kind of testing did he mean? And sealed package for doing ctb. Like I buy a kilo of it. There's no way that I can keep it seal if I have to test it first.
When SN is exposed to air multiple times, it undergoes oxidation over a period of one to three months, which can lead to it being degraded and thus not working as intented.
The testing is for that the SN is surely pure SN, and not something else.

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
When SN is exposed to air multiple times, it undergoes oxidation over a period of one to three months, which can lead to it being degraded and thus not working as intented.
How should I know that is pure? Please enlighten me 🥹

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Manufacturers state that SN is stable for 3 years if unopened. Others say 10years or even longer. Just dont open it before using.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
How should I know that is pure? Please enlighten me 🥹
See if this helps :)

I'd say that if you bought from a legit source which stated it being atleast 95% pure, you should be good

tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
36C934F3 2BB8 4A0B 9EF7 D629F1C016BE

This is what seller described. Is it pure?