• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
I've been having issues trying out partial and what I mean by that is figuring out out how to block the cartoid arteries since every single time I try I don't really feel like passing out any help? I look at the resources I still don't quiet get it can some show me some pictures or a video on how I'm supposed to place it around my kneck???

Reactions: Vaa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Have a look at the "night night" method, posted here. There are diagrams and videos on that thread that I think apply to partial as well as to nn.

Reactions: worldexploder, piratemaverick, Vaa and 2 others
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
every single time I try I don't really feel like passing out any help?

In that case it means that in order to pass out it needs to be done MUCH HARDER and have the pressure applied MUCH FASTER.
That should give results. Although might hurt a bit. Adjusting from there is a possibility.

can some show me some pictures or a video on how I'm supposed to place it around my kneck???

Yes.

Reactions: worldexploder, Vaa, internetera2 and 5 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Pardon my stupidity, but what's that black thing around her neck? The one the girl is using in the video?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaa, piratemaverick and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
Pardon my stupidity, but what's that black thing around her neck? The one the girl is using in the video?
thats exactly what i was wondering. i want one

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Vaa and Lifeisatrap
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
amazing, the girl who didn't want to die (or so the narrator says) does rather painlessly.. how many us wish that could us who actually want to CTB? videos make CBT look so easy, in real life it just is not with our survival instincts

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, worldexploder, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
videos make CBT look so easy
I suspect she made it look so easy because she knew it wasn't for real. Knowing there was a rescue team a few feet away, she was able to relax into it in a way none of us could. Her survival instinct never even whimpered, where for us it howls at us as soon as the noose goes tight.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
I suspect she made it look so easy because she knew it wasn't for real. Knowing there was a rescue team a few feet away, she was able to relax into it in a way none of us could. Her survival instinct never even whimpered, where for us it howls at us as soon as the noose goes tight.
i was referring to the 2nd video where the girls does CBT unintentionally

Reactions: piratemaverick, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
i was referring to the 2nd video where the girls does CBT unintentionally
I didn't see the second video, but I wouldn't be surprised if the explanation stands: if she cbt unintentionally, she wasn't triggering her survival instinct at the time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
In that case it means that in order to pass out it needs to be done MUCH HARDER and have the pressure applied MUCH FASTER.
That should give results. Although might hurt a bit. Adjusting from there is a possibility.

Yes.

In this video, what does the first girl have around her neck?

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
BDSM (bondage) leather neck choker collar
Thank you. I wish there was a tutorial vid how to attach it like they did. That seems to work.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you. I wish there was a tutorial vid how to attach it like they did. That seems to work.
If you can get the collar and you have a higher anchor point I think it would be easy to set it up, with either a rope or a chain. You might find the video, there are pretty weird how to videos out there

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
If you can get the collar and you have a higher anchor point I think it would be easy to set it up, with either a rope or a chain. You might find the video, there are pretty weird how to videos out there
I actually did google how to attach bdsm choke collar to noose but nothing yet.

Reactions: rozeske