• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Hey everyone. New here. Planning to CTB by hanging, hopefully soon. I'm having a lot of trouble finding a place where my death is 100% guaranteed though. I have 3 options I'm considering right now.

First option I'm thinking about using is attaching rope to my bathroom door knob, and hanging it over my shower pole (that holds my shower curtains). The thing about the shower pole as well as the doorknob is that I don't know if either of them are sturdy enough. They seem pretty reliable, but at the same time I feel like they could possibly break? I'm never 100% sure and that worries me. I just want to go already. If I did it this way, I would probably wrap a large plastic bag around my head as well, and even possibly try it with a belt around the pole too.

Second option I'm considering is in the middle of a park on a tree. The park opens at 5 am and closes at 12 am. I'm thinking about maybe going sometime between 2-3 in the morning. Problem here is if someone were to show up at the park, they could find me possibly quickly and that is the absolute last thing I want. There are also bobcats and coyotes here sometimes, I doubt they'd pay attention to me but you never really know.

Third option is in a tree in a graveyard near my apartment. It's a pretty small graveyard, and people could walk in at any moment if they wanted to. If I did it here, I'd do it sometime around 3-5 in the morning and I doubt anyone would show up but I don't know for sure. Do you think this would be reliable?

Once I die I need to stay dead. I don't want any chance of surviving. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: joshdoc, PlushieLover, sadgirl9999 and 3 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I've been thinking about calling someone to install a boxing bag support in my ceiling and to use that ....

Reactions: Lost Girl xx
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I've been thinking about calling someone to install a boxing bag support in my ceiling and to use that ....

That's def a good idea. Unfortunately I'm unable to because it's an on-campus college apartment, I don't pay for it, and also don't have the money at the moment. Else I'd be callin them rn...

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Alot of people would use door, doorknob, or closet. I dont know your options. Maybe trees somewhere secluded

Reactions: Lost Girl xx and sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Door Knobs or doors are usually sturdy enough. If you have a thick forest anywhere near you, like a hiking trail of some sort, deviating from the path and going far will ensure no one interfering for a while.

Reactions: joshdoc and Lost Girl xx
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Alot of people would use door, doorknob, or closet. I dont know your options. Maybe trees somewhere secluded

How do they do it from a door? I feel like if I attached the rope to one handle, and then swung it around the top of the door to where I hang from the other side, my body would convulse too much and the rope would come down :/ i also tried looking for trees but all the ones I found that would work are out in the open. idk man, this is all so complicated for me.

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
I tried it from a door, you secure rope on other side of the door, close them and lock them, and use noose from your side. It can work as both partial and full suspension. Just gotta secure the other end well.

If theres no trees, maybe bridges could work if theres no many visitors

• Love
Reactions: joshdoc, sadgirl9999, Lost Girl xx and 2 others
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Door Knobs or doors are usually sturdy enough. If you have a thick forest anywhere near you, like a hiking trail of some sort, deviating from the path and going far will ensure no one interfering for a while.
I'd love to try from a door but since I'm a dumbass I'd probably fail unless I have a specific example of it lol. I went to the woods/park yesterday and found trees that would work that are out in the open, but none on the trails. I didn't try going off the trails that much so maybe I should've, I just didn't feel as if I was getting anywhere. All the branches in the "woods" were either too big or too small.

Reactions: sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
I'd love to try from a door but since I'm a dumbass I'd probably fail unless I have a specific example of it lol. I went to the woods/park yesterday and found trees that would work that are out in the open, but none on the trails. I didn't try going off the trails that much so maybe I should've, I just didn't feel as if I was getting anywhere. All the branches in the "woods" were either too big or too small.
If you were to hang from a door using a door knob, you could easily tie the rope to the other side of the door using the knob, close the door, and make it short enough so that once you tie it around it'll keep you off the ground. I know in Japan at least, that most people use that method or the door knob method where you can easily hang yourself if you lax your body or some odd position to apply all weight to your neck. It's almost always foolproof. For the forest, you can try to nail/drill the rope into a tree if all the branches aren't accessible or viable?

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I tried it from a door, you secure rope on other side of the door, close them and lock them, and use noose from your side. It can work as both partial and full suspension. Just gotta secure the other end well.

If theres no trees, maybe bridges could work if theres no many visitors
Oooh I see, and the rope stays in place and everything? I feel like it'd break off or something due to the pressure but I guess that's just me being paranoid. I'd consider a bridge but sadly I don't know of any around me.
If you were to hang from a door using a door knob, you could easily tie the rope to the other side of the door using the knob, close the door, and make it short enough so that once you tie it around it'll keep you off the ground. I know in Japan at least, that most people use that method or the door knob method where you can easily hang yourself if you lax your body or some odd position to apply all weight to your neck. It's almost always foolproof. For the forest, you can try to nail/drill the rope into a tree if all the branches aren't accessible or viable?
I think I'll just go with the doorknob method then if I'm able to. I don't know when though, still debating on when's the best time for me to go. Sooner the better I guess. Thank you for the info tho, this helps me a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgirl9999 and sourcreamonion
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Oooh I see, and the rope stays in place and everything? I feel like it'd break off or something due to the pressure but I guess that's just me being paranoid. I'd consider a bridge but sadly I don't know of any around me.

I think I'll just go with the doorknob method then if I'm able to. I don't know when though, still debating on when's the best time for me to go. Sooner the better I guess. Thank you for the info tho, this helps me a lot.
Yeah, just use good knots for noose and your anchor, wich would be doorknob. Slip knot works well for most of us in both cases. And then its just about your luck

• Love
joshdoc

joshdoc

Erotic noose
Jun 20, 2023
Hey everyone. New here. Planning to CTB by hanging, hopefully soon. I'm having a lot of trouble finding a place where my death is 100% guaranteed though. I have 3 options I'm considering right now.

First option I'm thinking about using is attaching rope to my bathroom door knob, and hanging it over my shower pole (that holds my shower curtains). The thing about the shower pole as well as the doorknob is that I don't know if either of them are sturdy enough. They seem pretty reliable, but at the same time I feel like they could possibly break? I'm never 100% sure and that worries me. I just want to go already. If I did it this way, I would probably wrap a large plastic bag around my head as well, and even possibly try it with a belt around the pole too.

Second option I'm considering is in the middle of a park on a tree. The park opens at 5 am and closes at 12 am. I'm thinking about maybe going sometime between 2-3 in the morning. Problem here is if someone were to show up at the park, they could find me possibly quickly and that is the absolute last thing I want. There are also bobcats and coyotes here sometimes, I doubt they'd pay attention to me but you never really know.

Third option is in a tree in a graveyard near my apartment. It's a pretty small graveyard, and people could walk in at any moment if they wanted to. If I did it here, I'd do it sometime around 3-5 in the morning and I doubt anyone would show up but I don't know for sure. Do you think this would be reliable?

Once I die I need to stay dead. I don't want any chance of surviving. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
IMHO hanging yourself in your flat offers a lot more perks