• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I'm planning to ctb in July at a camping site.

Now with COVID-19 most camping sites are closed and I'm assuming they will remain closed during the summer.

What are my options?

I'm assuming hotels will probably find it suspicious having customers during a pandemic.
I'd like to go somewhere in the woods, but I can't find a place little bit north of Toronto, Canada.

I'm feeling stuck and frustrated.

• Hugs
Reactions: InTheAirTonight and TimeToBiteTheDust
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
What's your method? I can only guess it's hanging due to the woods, but it may be gases, drugs, or anything else. And, that would heavily influence where you do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanatos123
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Things may be more normal by July.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and mediocre
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
What's your method? I can only guess it's hanging due to the woods, but it may be gases, drugs, or anything else. And, that would heavily influence where you do it.

I'll be using the Night Night method.
I want to do this as privately as possible.
Things may be more normal by July.
I hope so.
I've got everything ready: My will, my advanced directive and cremation instructions for my loved ones.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm feeling stuck and frustrated
This is how I've been feeling since October 2019. You are not the only one. It sucks. It's like you are trapped watching how everyone live their lives.

Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I'm planning to ctb in July at a camping site.

Now with COVID-19 most camping sites are closed and I'm assuming they will remain closed during the summer.

What are my options?

I'm assuming hotels will probably find it suspicious having customers during a pandemic.
I'd like to go somewhere in the woods, but I can't find a place little bit north of Toronto, Canada.

I'm feeling stuck and frustrated.
Same location for me too. Maybe try trails?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanatos123
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Same location for me too. Maybe try trails?

I thought of ctb by visiting some local trails, but I'm not sure if I'll have privacy there.
I mean at least it will be free to be there instead of having to go to a campground and pay a fee and give my ID and stuff.
I was wondering, would I have enough privacy in trails?
Can I bring a tent there? I've never done that before.
I'll look into that, thank you for mentioning it!
This is how I've been feeling since October 2019. You are not the only one. It sucks. It's like you are trapped watching how everyone live their lives.

It is extremely frustrating, but I try to look at it from the positive side since I have yet to write my will with my own handwriting(acceptable in Canada).
There are some more things I have to deal with before I'm completely ready.
I have to move my ctb date to mid August especially since most campgrounds and trails might be closed.
It's very frustrating that this whole thing with COVID-19 is becoming a big deal causing certain places to close. I mean, I was initially planning to ctb between late June to early July. Now I have to do that in August if certain places are closed.

Good thing is: I bought everything I need for the Night night method.
The only thing I need now is to buy a tent and find a place where I can ctb privately.
The issue is: I don't want anyone to find me or suspect anything until I'm completely dead - say a week maybe.

Last edited: