L

losthopebasically15

Sep 8, 2020
why do people think life is normal?
i feel like an outcast schizo, because i find that living on a rock floating in the middle of space CRAZY. how do other people not feel the same way? life is INSANE. people pretending like there is nothing abnormal about having a giant ball of fire being just the right distance away, to provide life to our rock.... its all FUCKED. FACTUALLY EVERYTHING IS FUCKED. god damn this world is weird and i have no idea how other people don't just commit suicide for being born in this weird fucking world.

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Good4Nothing, Ghost2211 and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It blows my mind really.
I'm amazed that more people don't marvel at the meaninglessness of it all.

Reactions: ERASED, Good4Nothing and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I literally took a screenshot of this picture below last night, I find the universe interesting and pictures like this one gives me some kind of existential dread to think we are just a grain of sand in the whole desert. So when looking at pictures like this or especially the video below I can´t help but think how insignificant life is

• Wow
Reactions: SpinningSong
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
I literally took a screenshot of this picture below last night, I find the universe interesting and pictures like this one gives me some kind of existential dread to think we are just a grain of sand in the whole desert. So when looking at pictures like this or especially the video below I can´t help but think how insignificant life is

That's scary
That's scary
And fascinating at the same time

Reactions: Good4Nothing and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
That's scary

And fascinating at the same time
Yeah it really makes you think.
I'm amazed that more people don't marvel at the meaninglessness of it all.
I agree, Earth could literally just explode and in the bigger picture it wouldn´t matter at all in terms of it´s impact on the whole universe it´s like removing one drop from the ocean it´s like the more you zoom out the more you realize how insignificant we really are or Earth for that matter.

Reactions: ERASED, StateOfMind and Good4Nothing
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
This is one of those things that get passed around for no reason. For something like our planet to exist, it takes the entire shebang, multiple generations of stars spilling their guts out as they die, everything. Neither does the size of the universe say anything the fuck at all about our significance in it.

Reactions: ERASED