hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
the live support at a drug research chemical site had the nerve to tell me"get help" "i can't answer this question" because I asked "which drug is most lethal to kill me"
They litteraly sell drugs on the site (which aren't illegal yet) and all of the buyers ar using it do drugs.
But they are going to act like some moral people and can't give advice on that or answer me.
Honestly it sucks enough that I have very little knowledge on research chemicals (other than that some of them are legal,synthetic versions of drugs and a lot of drug doers have died on them).
Like these people have no shame selling a dangerous chemical that they know is dangerous to someone who will probably die while trying to get high lol,yet they can't tell a suicidal person which chemical is the most lethal.

Reactions: lv-gras, Anarchy, Comatose11 and 2 others
B

Bleakmind

Aug 19, 2018
Just like alcohol and cigarettes are legal while everything else is criminal? It's never been about logic, always been about how much money they can make without destroying their name. Assisted suicide would probably shut them down and sued. I feel your frustration though. Common sense is not so common

Reactions: lv-gras, Romanov1947, Anarchy and 4 others
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I mean, can you blame them? They're there to assist with your queries regarding their services, not to assist your suicide; or to be empathetic regarding your circumstance. It's unfair to get angry at an unwitting, faceless customer service representative for not implicating themselves in your potential suicide.

Your request didn't walk the same legality tightrope that people that are using it for recreational purposes might be - it was an outright request for them to assist in a death (or somebody else's for all they know). Of course they didn't give you a straight answer.

Why ask a stranger that wants to keep their job, when all of the answers are already available on this very forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
the live support at a drug research chemical site had the nerve to tell me"get help" "i can't answer this question" because I asked "which drug is most lethal to kill me"
They litteraly sell drugs on the site (which aren't illegal yet) and all of the buyers ar using it do drugs.
But they are going to act like some moral people and can't give advice on that or answer me.
Honestly it sucks enough that I have very little knowledge on research chemicals (other than that some of them are legal,synthetic versions of drugs and a lot of drug doers have died on them).
Like these people have no shame selling a dangerous chemical that they know is dangerous to someone who will probably die while trying to get high lol,yet they can't tell a suicidal person which chemical is the most lethal.

I don't understand why you would ask on a chemicals website what drug is most lethal for suicide. Of course they are going to tell you to get help.You're lucky they didn't call the police on you. In my country it would be enough to get sent to a mental hospital.
You can ask us, that's what we are for! We are here to help you with questions.

Reactions: lv-gras and No Future