C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Hey again y'all just wanted to ask if anyone knows any good alternatives to pimperan cause mine will expire in 3 months from now. I can't find any more sources and the source I got was from Greece so yay. I know I'll have to settle for less or mediocre alternatives but whatever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jumping_realms
Littlepaws

Littlepaws

Sep 4, 2021
Domperidone (Motilium)

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Interloper, Circles and 1 other person
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
That's not even close to an expiration time you should be concerned with(unless you aren't using it for a long time). I understand if it's for peace of mind or something, though.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
That's not even close to an expiration time you should be concerned with(unless you aren't using it for a long time). I understand if it's for peace of mind or something, though.
Apologies for the late reply but I wanna ask you how long will the pimperan last then? Anyway thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
Apologies for the late reply but I wanna ask you how long will the pimperan last then? Anyway thanks.
Because 99.9 % of medications are OK 90 days past labeled expiration.

If you want a better peace of mind, by all means buy some within date.

Wish you well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Most medicine keeps working after the expiration date. it will slowly become less effective. Of course you shouldn't take medicine 10 years after expiration, but your meto will still be useful in a few months.

Reactions: Circles and Jumping_realms
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Because 99.9 % of medications are OK 90 days past labeled expiration.

If you want a better peace of mind, by all means buy some within date.

Wish you well!

Most medicine keeps working after the expiration date. it will slowly become less effective. Of course you shouldn't take medicine 10 years after expiration, but your meto will still be useful in a few months.
Thank you both for the answers. And I doubt I won't be able to buy any more pimperan cause the only source I could find came from Greece. And I can't search for shit anymore cause of my eye problems so yay but whatever. Any of y'all wouldn't happen to know any over the counter alternatives to pimperan? I would use the search tab but again eye problems :/
Domperidone (Motilium)
I couldn't find it in the store is that over the counter or do I have to go to the doctor to get that prescribed?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jumping_realms