• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SCDLKD

SCDLKD

May 29, 2023
Is there a way to take a shit ton of pills other than one by one? Dissolving them in water would still work? Or maybe throw 'em in the mixer??? idk. I was thinking about this method and this pop into my mind

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Pills do not work because you will vomit or pass out. The worst thing would be the stomach pumping that hurts a lot.

Reactions: SCDLKD
Upvote 0
SCDLKD

SCDLKD

May 29, 2023
Pills do not work because you will vomit or pass out. The worst thing would be the stomach pumping that hurts a lot.
Not even with a shit ton of them? I was thinking if I somehow manage to dissolve or mash the pills maybe I could take a good amount to make them work. I was thinking of adding some coke and nbome on top of them. Maybe this could give me a heart attack or some shit like that

Upvote 0
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It is difficult to make it work no matter how much you take. At most you could end up in a coma due to intoxication.

Reactions: SCDLKD
Upvote 0