• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Crash_Bandic00t

Jul 23, 2022
Not sure when I will CTB, but certain ingestible methods appeal to me. The problem is that I have a weak esophagus and vomit quite easily. There are many situations where I could vomit. The anxiety of waiting to die. Hell, I could even just fall asleep from a pre-death sedative, relax my esophagus, and vomit the toxic drug intended for death. Should I just rule out this approach? Not worth the risk? I do think if I consumed something in low quantities and volume (not a ton of fluids or food beforehand), I may be able to hold down something very tolerable. Anyone have any thoughts on this? My alternative is a partial hang. Perhaps I should just go for a gas. I welcome any advice. Thank you.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What pills or ingestible substance are we talking about? If you already have problems keeping things down, SN and N might not be the best approach for you. Both are nasty tasting (so I hear), which would make it more likely that you would vomit them up very quickly. You have to take so much of either of them to be effective, so you are not in control of how much to take. A certain amount of either one has to be absorbed into your system Ito be effective), so if you vomit some of them out before that happens, it just means you need to consume more in order to get more of them absorbed into your system. That's why an anti-emetic is recommended to help control any vomiting, but that may, or may not, help. I don't know, but in your case, it may not help. Mix a whole lot of salt with a very small amount of water, drink it down, and see if you can keep it down. That would be a very rudimentary example of what SN might taste like.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I have gastroparesis and puke without warning sometimes. I'm interested to know what people might suggest for this. I've seen some comments about antiemetics. They tend to suppress vomiting. Maybe that could help? I'm in Australia so can't think of a product to suggest. A search on this site for antiemetics might be useful.

C

Crash_Bandic00t

Jul 23, 2022
Yes, there are tools like anti-emetics. The problem is my esophagus more so than my stomach. Like for example, if I am full with food, I can more or less throw up from coughing a lot if I wanted to, even without stomach distress. Physically, this is greatly reduced with less volume. It would be important to consume something with minimal volume on top of anti-emetics. I have no interest in SN at this time. I'm neither compatible with this method nor like it.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
Yes, there are tools like anti-emetics. The problem is my esophagus more so than my stomach. Like for example, if I am full with food, I can more or less throw up from coughing a lot if I wanted to, even without stomach distress. Physically, this is greatly reduced with less volume. It would be important to consume something with minimal volume on top of anti-emetics. I have no interest in SN at this time. I'm neither compatible with this method nor like it.
Would an injectable antiemetic be an option? A relative of mine used to have to inject an antiemetic. They'd usually inject into the side of their stomach / muscular area. Maybe there's someone who supplies meds for CTB, here, who could also send an injectable antiemetic? Sorry, I'm not a doctor. I hope this helps.