• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Do you ever feel so suicidal it comes out in physical symptoms like a really bad headache or stomach ache/ hair loss etc? how do i stop this, it's really just making me more depressed

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
are you sure thats not stress? (just checking)

Reactions: waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Yes for me at least, it often comes in a form of a tightening sensation in my chest, and pressure building up in the head. As @Life_and_Death said, it could also be stress as well.

And stress, is harder to deal with than just "relax and meditate" like mainstream advice often recommends. Could you try something to take your mind off, or maybe listen to some music? It doesn't have to be positive or sad, just something that expresses yourself at the moment is fine. Maybe try napping if you can, it's one way to escape, but some people have nightmares or can't fall asleep understandably. (Yes it's cliche and sounds stupid, even I roll my eyes when I hear this), but try your best to drink water.

Sorry that you are having symptoms on top of suiciality. Acne and hair loss takes a toll on self esteem.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol and Life_and_Death