BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
Tonight, my heart hurts. My nerves are not communicating, and English is hard to understand for me. My nerves are most frustrating, because my limbs do not move when I want. It is nerves and tendons, and restricts movement. I stretched my arms today, and it burned. It never burned before.
Typing is difficult, but talking is more. I cannot properly communicate talking today, and typing or writing the explanation is frustrating because of involuntary typos because of nerve inconsistency. My body and mind feel like they are freezing in place for how long this is, I cannot control it.
My heart hurts, and makes me stay in place until it passes.

I wonder what makes it worth it to others. What makes tomorrow worth seeing if it is filled with frustrations and pain? Is it because the pain is temporary like the good things? What do doctors and my parents think am I will do when I cannot move one day? "Be happy I'm at least alive"? Well, please excuse my sarcastic polite rudeness. Because I can only pretend this is alright for temporary time.

Please, I think I just want someone to see me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rational man, dialogos and 4 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm sorry you feel like this mentally and physically. I can't imagine life being this difficult for you. I think people who have chronic pain including myself is often "forgotten." Forgotten as we don't speak about it everyday and people have this idea that we have good days, we never do! I think the drive to keep going comes from within. I understand it's a difficult road, you are not alone. Pain won't last forever, what helps me is knowing everyday is 1 less day I have to be here! Hope you can find some peace and your body can rest 🥰

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BurgundySnap, dialogos and Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really cruel and horrible how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hate how the human body can cause so much torture to be experienced. But anyway best wishes, it must be so dreadful being trapped in that situation.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BurgundySnap and dialogos
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I see you, @BurgundySnap. 💙

• Love
Reactions: BurgundySnap and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Tonight, my heart hurts. My nerves are not communicating, and English is hard to understand for me. My nerves are most frustrating, because my limbs do not move when I want. It is nerves and tendons, and restricts movement. I stretched my arms today, and it burned. It never burned before.
Typing is difficult, but talking is more. I cannot properly communicate talking today, and typing or writing the explanation is frustrating because of involuntary typos because of nerve inconsistency. My body and mind feel like they are freezing in place for how long this is, I cannot control it.
My heart hurts, and makes me stay in place until it passes.

I wonder what makes it worth it to others. What makes tomorrow worth seeing if it is filled with frustrations and pain? Is it because the pain is temporary like the good things? What do doctors and my parents think am I will do when I cannot move one day? "Be happy I'm at least alive"? Well, please excuse my sarcastic polite rudeness. Because I can only pretend this is alright for temporary time.

Please, I think I just want someone to see me.
We do see you.
Debilitating pain takes so much strength, I'm surprised you made it this far.
It must be exhausting, I'm not as strong as you are.
I can see why you want to stop being in chronic crippling pain
I'm sorry for what's happening to you 😥

• Love
Reactions: Stormy Raine and BurgundySnap
BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
I'm sorry you feel like this mentally and physically. I can't imagine life being this difficult for you. I think people who have chronic pain including myself is often "forgotten." Forgotten as we don't speak about it everyday and people have this idea that we have good days, we never do! I think the drive to keep going comes from within. I understand it's a difficult road, you are not alone. Pain won't last forever, what helps me is knowing everyday is 1 less day I have to be here! Hope you can find some peace and your body can rest 🥰
I appreciate your words, Stormy Raine. I'm so sorry that you have been forgotten. This really is a difficult road, I am glad for the first time that I am not alone in something. Yes! If pain is not spoken, it does not exist to others...How strange.
Thank you for your words, I will remember them. I hope you can find some peace as well, Stormy Raine.

I see you, @BurgundySnap. 💙

We do see you.
Debilitating pain takes so much strength, I'm surprised you made it this far.
It must be exhausting, I'm not as strong as you are.
I can see why you want to stop being in chronic crippling pain
I'm sorry for what's happening to you 😥
My formatting is not good on this website...
Larysa and dialogos, thank you very much. It brings so much comfort to know there are people who see me. Thank you for seeing me, and for having took the time to read this and reply at all.

Best wishes to you, thank you for reading.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos, Stormy Raine and Larysa
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I just wish people would be kinder and nicer overall because you never know what someone's situation is. I wish euthanasia would be legalized in more areas as we suffer so much and the ones that choose to end it suffer usually alone and some in not such peaceful manners. It's just overall unfair and inhumane. U hope everyone can find a peace of happiness today, mines will be a huge bowl of ice cream and cupcakes 🧁🍨

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and BurgundySnap
BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
I just wish people would be kinder and nicer overall because you never know what someone's situation is. I wish euthanasia would be legalized in more areas as we suffer so much and the ones that choose to end it suffer usually alone and some in not such peaceful manners. It's just overall unfair and inhumane. U hope everyone can find a peace of happiness today, mines will be a huge bowl of ice cream and cupcakes 🧁🍨
I do wish for it too. It is really unfair to expect things of others that one would likely not be willing to do themselves.
It is a strange thing to think about, all of it. I guess it cannot be helped.
That sounds tasty! I wish you well, Stormy Raine.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and Stormy Raine