• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Hey everyone,

New here but have lurked for quite a while and done quite a bit of research. I am currently waiting for dark web orders of the following:
1.75g of purple heroin (advertised as super strong by the seller with a lot of buys and reviews; have heard this type of heroin tends to contain stronger opiate analogues, sometimes fentanyl)
125 x 4mg of Xanax
60 x 100mg of phenobarbital pills
10 x 8mg dilaudid pills (probably unnecessary, but just to add to the opiate overdose)

My plan is as follows: drink alcohol, not sure exactly what yet - maybe 0.5L of rum or something like that - and take all of the dilaudid, Xanax and phenobarbital pills emptied/crushed into vanilla yogurt. Wait ~5 min at most and then snort as much of the heroin as I can, probably won't be able to finish all of it before losing consciousness but I think 500mg-1g should be enough with the rest of the drug combination. I will not be doing IV injection because I am not experienced with doing that successfully, plus I will likely lose a lot of dexterity after drinking and taking extreme doses of phenobarbital and Xanax. It seems like it would be hard to cook the heroin, prepare the syringe, and inject correctly after taking high doses of Xanax and phenobarbital. I have zero tolerance for any of these drugs as I do not use drugs, so I am certain these will be multiple fatal doses.

Does this seem like a sound CTB plan? The Heaven's Gate suicide cult took "50 pills" each (so probably 5g) of phenobarbital and alcohol, and that had a 100% success rate for them. I am hoping that the combination of a high dose of Xanax, overdose of heroin + additional dilaudid, and the huge dose of phenobarbital will lead to me passing out and dying from respiratory arrest. I live alone so there would be zero chance of being discovered for at least 24-36 hours, though I think two days later it might be very suspicious to friends and family if I have not replied to texts etc. I have seen the "3 days to death" for phenobarbital in one of the guides, but that seems highly implausible really - plus I will be adding in a heroin overdose, alcohol, and benzos that will act together and enhance the fatal depressive effects. It seems impossible to survive that combination of drugs in those quantities. Perhaps the phenobarbital could be increased to 10 grams instead of 6, but it will be combined with strong heroin and a huge Xanax dose.

Curious what everyone thinks. I own firearms but I don't want to traumatize my family by shooting myself in the head, nor do I want to contribute to the anti-gun lobbies in this country. This seems like it would be a sure overdose death, where I will die overnight and there will be no chance of any resuscitation efforts for a sufficient period of time. It seems like it would be a relatively peaceful and dignified end as well, the cocktail of phenobarbital, opiates, benzos, and alcohol is sure to cause total unconsciousness and fatal respiratory/depressive effects. I am still waiting on receiving the orders, but all but the phenobarbital were domestic and very easily acquired. The phenobarbital will be critical, I'm hoping that package will make it past customs, but the seller reassured me that he has made orders to my country numerous times with no problems.

• Love
Reactions: Aya&Dazy, Willy Wonka, sorrowful and 4 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
It seems like a good plan to me, I don't see any wrong as long as you take the drugs as planned

Reactions: prv, melwarson and thulsadoom89
T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
It seems like a good plan to me, I don't see any wrong as long as you take the drugs as planned
I think so as well. The challenge will be snorting a large amount of heroin, but since I have never done any opiate before at all, it likely won't be hard to reach a dosage that is a fatal overdose in combination with the other drugs.

Reactions: melwarson
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I think so as well. The challenge will be snorting a large amount of heroin, but since I have never done any opiate before at all, it likely won't be hard to reach a dosage that is a fatal overdose in combination with the other drugs.
See some videos on how to snort properly, good luck

Reactions: thulsadoom89 and melwarson
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Hey everyone,

New here but have lurked for quite a while and done quite a bit of research. I am currently waiting for dark web orders of the following:
1.75g of purple heroin (advertised as super strong by the seller with a lot of buys and reviews; have heard this type of heroin tends to contain stronger opiate analogues, sometimes fentanyl)
125 x 4mg of Xanax
10 x 8mg dilaudid pills (probably unnecessary, but just to add to the opiate overdose)

My plan is as follows: drink alcohol, not sure exactly what yet - maybe 0.5L of rum or something like that - and take all of the dilaudid, Xanax and phenobarbital pills emptied/crushed into vanilla yogurt. Wait ~5 min at most and then snort as much of the heroin as I can, probably won't be able to finish all of it before losing consciousness but I think 500mg-1g should be enough with the rest of the drug combination. I will not be doing IV injection because I am not experienced with doing that successfully, plus I will likely lose a lot of dexterity after drinking and taking extreme doses of phenobarbital and Xanax. It seems like it would be hard to cook the heroin, prepare the syringe, and inject correctly after taking high doses of Xanax and phenobarbital. I have zero tolerance for any of these drugs as I do not use drugs, so I am certain these will be multiple fatal doses.

Does this seem like a sound CTB plan? The Heaven's Gate suicide cult took "50 pills" each (so probably 5g) of phenobarbital and alcohol, and that had a 100% success rate for them. I am hoping that the combination of a high dose of Xanax, overdose of heroin + additional dilaudid, and the huge dose of phenobarbital will lead to me passing out and dying from respiratory arrest. I live alone so there would be zero chance of being discovered for at least 24-36 hours, though I think two days later it might be very suspicious to friends and family if I have not replied to texts etc. I have seen the "3 days to death" for phenobarbital in one of the guides, but that seems highly implausible really - plus I will be adding in a heroin overdose, alcohol, and benzos that will act together and enhance the fatal depressive effects. It seems impossible to survive that combination of drugs in those quantities. Perhaps the phenobarbital could be increased to 10 grams instead of 6, but it will be combined with strong heroin and a huge Xanax dose.

Curious what everyone thinks. I own firearms but I don't want to traumatize my family by shooting myself in the head, nor do I want to contribute to the anti-gun lobbies in this country. This seems like it would be a sure overdose death, where I will die overnight and there will be no chance of any resuscitation efforts for a sufficient period of time. It seems like it would be a relatively peaceful and dignified end as well, the cocktail of phenobarbital, opiates, benzos, and alcohol is sure to cause total unconsciousness and fatal respiratory/depressive effects. I am still waiting on receiving the orders, but all but the phenobarbital were domestic and very easily acquired. The phenobarbital will be critical, I'm hoping that package will make it past customs, but the seller reassured me that he has made orders to my country numerous times with no problems.
Sounds like it will work. I have been thinking of combining benzos, heroin if I can get some, hydrocodone, seroquel and doxepin with alcohol. After ingesting I would do the night night method. I'm new here too but have also been researching for quite awhile. I also have firearms but I agree. That's unpleasant for family to see. Have you thought of adding another method like night night to your pills?

Reactions: thulsadoom89
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Sounds like it will work. I have been thinking of combining benzos, heroin if I can get some, hydrocodone, seroquel and doxepin with alcohol. After ingesting I would do the night night method. I'm new here too but have also been researching for quite awhile. I also have firearms but I agree. That's unpleasant for family to see. Have you thought of adding another method like night night to your pills?
The amount of drugs he is gonna take, I don't think he can do night night and I would say it is unnecessary

He is gonna snort heroin so he will be unconscious soon in like 2 minutes

T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Haven't thought of adding anything else. I think I have my bases covered here in terms of fatal drug interactions and enhancing the respiratory depression fully by combining strong heroin, benzos, dilaudid, alcohol, and the phenobarbital. I assume I will be unconscious rapidly with snorting heroin, probably unrealistic that I would be able to finish off all 1.75g but I will have them prepared as lines.

See some videos on how to snort properly, good luck
Seems fairly simple - I will have to chop/grind it into a fine powder, arrange into manageable lines and then snort with a straw. I have a metal straw I will use for that. I did research injecting but it seems difficult if not unnecessary in combination with the other things. Will probably buy a coffee or herb grinder to get the heroin into perfectly fine powder.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Haven't thought of adding anything else. I think I have my bases covered here in terms of fatal drug interactions and enhancing the respiratory depression fully by combining strong heroin, benzos, dilaudid, alcohol, and the phenobarbital. I assume I will be unconscious rapidly with snorting heroin, probably unrealistic that I would be able to finish off all 1.75g but I will have them prepared as lines.

Seems fairly simple - I will have to chop/grind it into a fine powder, arrange into manageable lines and then snort with a straw. I have a metal straw I will use for that. I did research injecting but it seems difficult if not unnecessary in combination with the other things. Will probably buy a coffee or herb grinder to get the heroin into perfectly fine powder.
Injection won't give you time to take more so snorting is better

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
The amount of drugs he is gonna take, I don't think he can do night night and I would say it is unnecessary

He is gonna snort heroin so he will be unconscious soon in like 2 minutes
Ok. I've never used heroin so I don't know how it makes you feel. I don't have enough pills for a fatal overdose. So I need to add another method. I'm currently thinking about night night or partial hanging. Do you think that would work? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Well I wish you all the best in your journey. That must have cost a lot. May I ask how you found a reliable seller?

T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Ok. I've never used heroin so I don't know how it makes you feel. I don't have enough pills for a fatal overdose. So I need to add another method. I'm currently thinking about night night or partial hanging. Do you think that would work? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Well I wish you all the best in your journey. That must have cost a lot. May I ask how you found a reliable seller?
I did a lot of research into what the best dark web markets were (not difficult information to find - bought off 2 different ones, one which is only domestic), and selected sellers that had a lot of feedback. Total costs are a bit yeah - about $800 for everything.

Reactions: melwarson and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Check this link this guy explained clearly

Reactions: delusionalgirl and melwarson
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
I did a lot of research into what the best dark web markets were (not difficult information to find - bought off 2 different ones, one which is only domestic), and selected sellers that had a lot of feedback. Total costs are a bit yeah - about $800 for everything.
Thanks for the reply. I actually thought it would have been in the thousands. I'm 45 and suck at technology. I've tried to research the dark web but haven't been successful at finding out how to use it. I'm glad you were able to find a source.

T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I actually thought it would have been in the thousands. I'm 45 and suck at technology. I've tried to research the dark web but haven't been successful at finding out how to use it. I'm glad you were able to find a source.
Unfortunately I don't think I can do direct messages yet as my account is new, but once I am, feel free to reach out.

• Hugs
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Check this link this guy explained clearly

Thank you! I will check it out. I have Geo Stones book. He talks about asphyxiation by strangulation. I haven't seen that on this site. Is it not recommended?
Unfortunately I don't think I can do direct messages yet as my account is new, but once I am, feel free to reach out.
I'm new here too. Thank you. That's very kind. I will try to keep researching on Google.
I'm in California. I've never purchased drugs illegally but they are very common here. We have lots of people dying from accidental overdoses. I could try to buy drugs on the streets. I just don't know how to find someone.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thank you! I will check it out. I have Geo Stones book. He talks about asphyxiation by strangulation. I haven't seen that on this site. Is it not recommended?

I'm new here too. Thank you. That's very kind. I will try to keep researching on Google.

I'm in California. I've never purchased drugs illegally but they are very common here. We have lots of people dying from accidental overdoses. I could try to buy drugs on the streets. I just don't know how to find someone.
Strangulation is not recommended in ppeh sources or book

You can use inert gas exit bag method which is painless and peaceful

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Strangulation is not recommended in ppeh sources or book

You can use inert gas exit bag method which is painless and peaceful
Ok. I didn't know that. I haven't read the pph yet. I tried to order it but I'm only 45 and you have to prove you are 50. 💔 I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to do the exit bag. I will likely try pills and partial hanging. I wish I could hire a hit man to shoot me. Lol

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ok. I didn't know that. I haven't read the pph yet. I tried to order it but I'm only 45 and you have to prove you are 50. 💔 I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to do the exit bag. I will likely try pills and partial hanging. I wish I could hire a hit man to shoot me. Lol
You can get it for free lol

For some reason the book download link is not working now

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
You can get it for free lol

For some reason the book download link is not working now
I've tried to find a pdf online but I haven't been able to. I'm not good at technology at all. Lol

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Hey everyone,

125 x 4mg of Xanax

Hi. I'm planning for something similar, multiple overdoses, but from my experience with trying toxic substances I'd be concerned with the intake method if you are planning to do all them orally except the heroin. Drinking half a bottle of rum already makes you prone to vomiting, the more things you add on top the higher the chances your body will force you to let it all out.

I've been lurking around here for a while, and I don't understand why aren't that many people considering rectal administration of drugs at all. Rectal absorption for many of these drugs is higher and more efficient than oral with no risk of vomiting at all. I'm planning for a combination of methods, except the IV which has a similar absorption rate as rectal but requires way more skill and presence of mind during a very stressful and unpredictable moment.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Hi. I'm planning for something similar, multiple overdoses, but from my experience with trying toxic substances I'd be concerned with the intake method if you are planning to do all them orally except the heroin. Drinking half a bottle of rum already makes you prone to vomiting, the more things you add on top the higher the chances your body will force you to let it all out.

I've been lurking around here for a while, and I don't understand why aren't that many people considering rectal administration of drugs at all. Rectal absorption for many of these drugs is higher and more efficient than oral with no risk of vomiting at all. I'm planning for a combination of methods, except the IV which has a similar absorption rate as rectal but requires way more skill and presence of mind during a very stressful and unpredictable moment.
Yes this is the one aspect I am uncertain of. I don't think it even needs to be 500ml though, and it's not like I would chug it. Plus I am planning to do all this on an empty stomach, so chances are I would get the appropriate blood alcohol level fairly easily. I was unable to find anti-emetics on dark web markets though, so perhaps I could add some OTC nausea medications etc to help. Additionally, the Heaven's Gate cultists didn't seem to vomit, and they did phenobarbital in apple sauce plus vodka; all orally administered. They also did plastic bags on their heads though, but there is no evidence of vomiting at all there.

I'm open to suggestions modifying the alcohol amount here. I haven't been able to find what quantities are needed for an adverse/fatal interaction with opiates/benzos/phenobarbital. Maybe a good modification to the plan would be to chop up fresh ginger and turmeric and make a yogurt smoothie with it, to which I will add the crushed up pill contents. I think that would likely prevent vomiting.

https://www.wikihow.com/Not-Throw-up-when-Drunk < I wouldn't be moving around at all (all of this will be done sitting down, then lie down after the final heroin amounts), I would probably drink gatorade throughout the day to be properly hydrated. Maybe I could mix the rum with sugar-free gatorade even.

Reactions: beforeistoolate and Willy Wonka
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yes this is the one aspect I am uncertain of. I don't think it even needs to be 500ml though, and it's not like I would chug it. Plus I am planning to do all this on an empty stomach, so chances are I would get the appropriate blood alcohol level fairly easily. I was unable to find anti-emetics on dark web markets though, so perhaps I could add some OTC nausea medications etc to help. Additionally, the Heaven's Gate cultists didn't seem to vomit, and they did phenobarbital in apple sauce plus vodka; all orally administered. They also did plastic bags on their heads though, but there is no evidence of vomiting at all there.

I'm open to suggestions modifying the alcohol amount here. I haven't been able to find what quantities are needed for an adverse/fatal interaction with opiates/benzos/phenobarbital. Maybe a good modification to the plan would be to chop up fresh ginger and turmeric and make a yogurt smoothie with it, to which I will add the crushed up pill contents. I think that would likely prevent vomiting.

https://www.wikihow.com/Not-Throw-up-when-Drunk < I wouldn't be moving around at all (all of this will be done sitting down, then lie down after the final heroin amounts), I would probably drink gatorade throughout the day to be properly hydrated. Maybe I could mix the rum with sugar-free gatorade even.
Read this two thread, where people just talk about drugs, read every page

I've tried to find a pdf online but I haven't been able to. I'm not good at technology at all. Lol
Here is the book link

Last edited:
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Read this two thread, where people just talk about drugs, read every page

Here is the book link

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I was reading recently about people using propranolol, a beta blocker. By chance have you come across any information about using it? Thank you again.

Reactions: Vizzy
T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Update - I've received all of the 'ingredients'. That's to confirm that all of these things are easily and safely purchased on dark web markets. The phenobarbital is authentic and was shipped internationally to my location in North America, and arrived with no problems at all. The other items were from a domestic dark web market.

I will be going through with my plan this weekend, so if I don't reply back here again, it can be assumed I was successful. Take care everyone and best of luck.

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021

are you sure they were using phenobarbital and not pentobarbital? was also thinking that you should probably add an anti-emetic ...
I snorted Heroin few times in my life and you will puke if you do it for the first time

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023

So from what I've reading phenobarbital has good solubility only in ethanol(alcohol) and poor solubility in water, that's why we wanna have the two combined in the stomach or mixed prior to ingestion. Personally I wanna add only the amount of alcohol required to properly dissolve the huge amount of phenobarbital required and not more. I really think the main role for alcohol here is to maximize phenobarbital absorption.

I believe the most important element of this method might be the bag/suffocation while unconscious part. Because the phenobarbital overdose can take up to a few hours to bring about coma, I'm planning for a plastic like coffin, where I can lay down and wait there to fall unconscious without having to time the bag perfectly of having the feeling of slight suffocation trigger vomiting or nausea. Plus I think an airtight plastic coffin is more reliable than a bag which can slip out or let air in accidentally. Since phenobarbital can leave you in a coma for up to 48 hours or more, a plastic coffin shouldn't have enough air to keep you alive that long.

Another thing I'm considering is to take opiates rectally after the phenobarbital drink. But he more substances we add to our system to more likely we are to reject them so it's a very thin line between a deadly mix and a failed attempt by overdoing it from what I've been reading. The cleanest method would be to stick to the phenobarbital deadly dose and rely on the suffocation to finish the job post coma, anything we add on top of that we start playing with our nausea/vomit threshold.

P

prv

Jun 19, 2023
Hey everyone,

125 x 4mg of Xanax

Forsure just that much heroin would do it