• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Даун

Даун

Oct 29, 2018
Hello

Will I have enough two packs of phenazepam 2.5 mg, 50 tablets each, to achieve a result?

without using any other means

Reactions: Red star, Lifeisatrap, IwasElla and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Hi, mate. I am on phenazepam for like 5 years. It's pretty common drug in RU, but is unknown for the rest of the world, so it's pretty rare drug name for this forum, but since I know it, let me share my thoughts with you. If you're talking about overdose - I had the same thoughts, but believe me you will be rescued most likely. I knew a woman who swallowed 200 pills and drank it with strong alcohol. She vomited a lot, then became unconscious for some time and later woke up in a hospital.

Reactions: Susannah, worldexploder, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Даун

Даун

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, mate. I am on phenazepam for like 5 years. It's pretty common drug in RU, but is unknown for the rest of the world, so it's pretty rare drug name for this forum, but since I know it, let me share my thoughts with you. If you're talking about overdose - I had the same thoughts, but believe me you will be rescued most likely. I knew a woman who swallowed 200 pills and drank it with strong alcohol. She vomited a lot, then became unconscious for some time and later woke up in a hospital.
You want to say that instead of phenazepam you need to look in the direction of other drugs?
Or it is worth using an additional antiemetic, like Domperidone?

Reactions: Red star, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
You want to say that instead of phenazepam you need to look in the direction of other drugs?
Or it is worth using an additional antiemetic, like Domperidone?
All drug methods work almost the same way. It's high risk of failure even with antiemitics. The only 100% working chemical is N, it will do all the job, there is also a new supplier from Europe, but I don't know if he ships to RU. I'd like to order it, but I know for sure I'll have problems with customs and problems with law enforcement. Unless you know how to bypass customs check. Also, some guys were discussing other drugs on this forum, but N (which stands for Nembutal) remains the most effective one. I also recommend you to take into consideration some other reliable and effective methods as well. For example, helium and exit bag (I personally thinking about choosing it), as it is not that hard to order a gas tank and all necessary equipment here. No customs and police involved.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
know for sure I'll have problems with customs and problems with law enforcement.
Have you heard about any unsuccessful attempts of ordering N from Russia? Maybe you know, what's the procedure if a package is intercepted by the customs?

@Даун, I beg your pardon for the off topic in your thread

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
That's exactly right, phenazepam is a benzodiazepine and benzodiazepines are completely inappropriate for OD'ing
Unless in conjunction with alcohol/opioids

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, invisiblycrippled, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Have you heard about any unsuccessful attempts of ordering N from Russia? Maybe you know, what's the procedure if a package is intercepted by the customs?

Unfortunately i don't know anything about such cases. Probably because people never heard of N here, so they never tried to order it. I can only guess. Also, some fresh info : my friend told me i won't be detained for ordering N (most likely), but i'll have to pay fine for the attempt itself. The receipt will be sent to my adress.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, IwasElla and 1 other person
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Unfortunately i don't know anything about such cases. Probably because people never heard of N here, so they never tried to order it. I can only guess. Also, some fresh info : my friend told me i won't be detained for ordering N (most likely), but i'll have to pay fine for the attempt itself. The receipt will be sent to my adress.

Thanks a lot! I hope your friend is right. I am not from RU, but from a neighboring country, I think that we should have a similar situation with the customs clearance. I'm waiting for my N. now and I hope our customs officers are unskilled and dumb enough to let me get it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Даун, Help_Me and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Thanks a lot! I hope your friend is right. I am not from RU, but from a neighboring country, I think that we should have a similar situation with the customs clearance. I'm waiting for my N. now and I hope our customs officers are unskilled and dumb enough to let me get it.
That's nice if we are living in neighboring countries. I hope everything will be fine and your N will pass the customs successfully. May I ask you to notify us here if everything is fine or not ? I'm worrying about you, mate, and don't want you to have any sort of problems with our f*cked up police.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Даун and 1 other person
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
That's nice if we are living in neighboring countries. I hope everything will be fine and your N will pass the customs successfully. May I ask you to notify us here if everything is fine or not ? I'm worrying about you, mate, and don't want you to have any sort of problems with our f*cked up police.

Thank you again for your kindness. Sure, I'll let you guys know.

Пока Н. кажется мне чем-то вроде единорога, которого невозможно увидеть, так что если он все-таки попадет ко мне, первым делом поделюсь радостью здесь ))

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Help_Me and 1 other person
Даун

Даун

Oct 29, 2018
Then not the topic, but still.

Does anyone know where you can buy SN in Russia with delivery to the regions?

I only found a bag industrial SN of 25 kg. Maybe somewhere can buy a smaller volume?

Reactions: Red star, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Then not the topic, but still.

Does anyone know where you can buy SN in Russia with delivery to the regions?

I only found a bag industrial SN of 25 kg. Maybe somewhere can buy a smaller volume?
Check Ebay.

How about a veterinary doctors in Russia? I think they use Nembutal to euthanase bigger animals

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Даун and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Даун

Даун

Oct 29, 2018
Check Ebay.
Long delivery time + very expensive shipping cost.

How about a veterinary doctors in Russia? I think they use Nembutal to euthanase bigger animals
I decided to try to look for information about this. On one site, I learned that the substance is used "Etaminal". Wikipedia says that this is N.
It also says in the article that the drug is included in the II list of narcotic drugs (this is a very big problem).
On the site checking prices in pharmacies I could not find the "Etaminal".
Upload 2018 11 4 16 8 0
To release the drug from list II, the pharmacist must:
1) check identity documents
2) to get in touch with the attending physician, and to receive from him a confirmation that such and such a preparation in such and such amount was prescribed to such and such patient according to such a prescription number
Considering that for the sale of drugs 2 lists, one pharmacy is assigned to several medical institutions, and prescriptions for 2 The list has the right to prescribe a limited number of doctors (say, 10 doctors at 3 hospitals) - I think doctors with pharmacists who release 2 The list is well known, at least in absentia, and certainly each other's cell phone numbers are available.
something like this............
So getting N will be problematic:
1) getting a recipe
2) find where you can still buy

I could be wrong,

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, crova and 1 other person
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Long delivery time + very expensive shipping cost.

I decided to try to look for information about this. On one site, I learned that the substance is used "Etaminal". Wikipedia says that this is N.
It also says in the article that the drug is included in the II list of narcotic drugs (this is a very big problem).
On the site checking prices in pharmacies I could not find the "Etaminal".
View attachment 2906

So getting N will be problematic:
1) getting a recipe
2) find where you can still buy

I could be wrong,

Well check ebay again; its in Russia:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sodium-n...h=item4b511206e5:g:nCQAAOSwi3ta9HaO:rk:7:pf:0

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Даун
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Now that's really bizarre! Item is in Russia, but seller doesn't sell to domestic customers..
Happenes all the time here (( That's why it's much more preferable to order aboard (

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
LostAllHope says overdosing has a 6% success rate. I failed miserably at trying to OD on propanolol. I only knew of one person who successfully overdosed. He was an online friend of mine who did it back in 2009. Still never found out what ge took.

Reactions: Help_Me, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
All drug methods work almost the same way. It's high risk of failure even with antiemitics. The only 100% working chemical is N, it will do all the job, there is also a new supplier from Europe, but I don't know if he ships to RU. I'd like to order it, but I know for sure I'll have problems with customs and problems with law enforcement. Unless you know how to bypass customs check. Also, some guys were discussing other drugs on this forum, but N (which stands for Nembutal) remains the most effective one. I also recommend you to take into consideration some other reliable and effective methods as well. For example, helium and exit bag (I personally thinking about choosing it), as it is not that hard to order a gas tank and all necessary equipment here. No customs and police involved.

' It's high risk of failure even with antiemitics' Do you really believe that ? It's almost as if people here are cheering the effectiveness of SN and SA, but I have my doubts. Would you mind sharing why you think this ?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Would you mind sharing why you think this ?

Please, don't get me wrong, but it's all about statistics. The possibility of being successfully dead is pretty low if we are talking about overdose. I am not saying this is completely impossible. Sure, there will be some people who succeed. It may depend on various amount of reasons : starting with their immunity and ending with simple luck and randomness. I had such ideas before, i'm on phenazepam for 5-6 years and i can easily get the prescription, then go around all the pharmacies and get hundreds of pills (i am doing that as well, buying 3 or 4 packs of it just to keep something in stock). I know the local statistics. 2 of my friends tried to overdose using medical supplies, yet they ended up in hospital having their stomach pumped (pretty unpleasant procedure). Yes, i may be wrong (and please, correct me if i'm wrong, i completely admit it), but knowing all this stuff, i would not try phenazepam or other medications. Ofc everything is possible : i can be lucky one too, but i am more likely afraid of being rescued and wake up in hospital. Like ... again, correct me if i am wrong. All this stuff with intoxication / overdosing e.t.c is very random. My uncle's colleague died peacefully few decades ago, but it was not intentional. The only thing he did is just got drunk (as usual) and went to sleep. He stopped breathing and never woke up again. He wanted to live and he had a family. Life is very unpredictable thing. Ofc this won't work for the rest of us :) that's why we are looking for more reliable methods with higher rate of success and that's why people ordering N.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Даун
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Help_Me ,

I was thinking on more agressive methods like SN, SA. One will obviously not kill oneself will benzos only, or opiates alone. The odds get better if you take a very high dose of powerful benzodiazepines, powerful opiates, alcohol and an antiemetic, all assuming you have no tolerance.

Do you have any particular ideas about SN and SA ?

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
@Help_Me ,
Do you have any particular ideas about SN and SA ?

Unfortunately no, but i think their rate of success is a bit higher, still not very reliable. Also, are they considered as painful methods ?