• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi I have a question regarding the PGP key ring. Referencing Dark web thread (click on it) guide I got stuck after step 3. I opened Tor and clicked the WH but then it asks me to install this pgp key ring, and nothing happens. Another tab opens with alot of words and letters but nothing is installed so I don't know how that works. How do I get my own? I don't know how to install it, I don't know what it is for, when to use it, or how to use it. Ive searched on the search bar but nothing answers this problem. Can anybody show the smaller steps to this?

Reactions: GreenMile and NearlyIrrelevantCake
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
it's confusing because it does not lead to the page where to add your PGP just after the page it instructs you to do so at registration

when you land on the default main page of WHM, from there click on your username at the top right to pull down a menu then pick "your PGP key"

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenMile
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
it's confusing because it does not lead to the page where to add your PGP just after the page it instructs you to do so at registration

when you land on the default main page of WHM, from there click on your username at the top right to pull down a menu then pick "your PGP key"
ok so i made an account, then i pick my pgp key? can you direct me to a resource with more detailed steps? the resources posted on the homepage are very lengthy so trying to search trough it is a lot

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
watch youtube tutorials of how GnuPGP/Kleopatra works

Last edited:
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I'm using an Android so had to figure out out myself. There's an app called openkeychain for those of you that might be interested.