HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I'm spending a lot of time with my cat, cuddling, kissing her in the cheek and looking at her while she's sleeping. I started to cry today, I love her so much and it's going to be so painful to her, she's going to wait for me forever. I wish I could say to her how sorry I am for leaving her, she was the biggest gift this life ever brought me, I'm going to keep her collar on my pocket during my ctb, I want my last memory to be her silly face.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Seiniar, xLosthopex, wait.what and 17 others
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
She will be fine.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf and HowSoonIsNow
Killia

Killia

キリア
Sep 20, 2020
I feel the same regarding my own cat back at home, it really does seem you love her a lot and I hope that spending time with yours will help soften the blow of being away when you CTB.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mooncake and HowSoonIsNow
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I have been spoiling my cat too. But if your cat cries even when you live the apartment, maybe she has separation anxiety? If so you could try working with her to help her feel better when you leave her (both when leaving your apartment and when ctb).

• Love
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Cats are the best. If you do decide to ctb, have you made arrangements for someone to take care of your cat?

• Love
Reactions: Leshen, Deleted member 4993, mooncake and 2 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry you are going through this, and I sympathize :hug: with you.

• Love
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I'm spending a lot of time with my cat, cuddling, kissing her in the cheek and looking at her while she's sleeping. I started to cry today, I love her so much and it's going to be so painful to her, she's going to wait for me forever. I wish I could say to her how sorry I am for leaving her, she was the biggest gift this life ever brought me, I'm going to keep her collar on my pocket during my ctb, I want my last memory to be her silly face.

39AF8A5E 4F8E 4E1C AD94 2EEF7729934D

my cat is also my best friend. Queso and I spend many cherished moments together and I think of who she might bring that ball to during fetch, or if there will be somebody to throw it in the first place. luckily I have a supporting family with other cats so she won't be alone, but I certainly know she will forever miss my presence.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Killia, Leshen, wait.what and 8 others
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
I feel the same regarding my own cat back at home, it really does seem you love her a lot and I hope that spending time with yours will help soften the blow of being away when you CTB.
I love my tiny panther so much :(
I have been spoiling my cat too. But if your cat cries even when you live the apartment, maybe she has separation anxiety? If so you could try working with her to help her feel better when you leave her (both when leaving your apartment and when ctb).
Oh, I didn't knew that there was a name for that, I'll search about it!! Thank u friend<3
Cats are the best. If you do decide to ctb, have you made arrangements for someone to take care of your cat?
Yes!! I live with my mom and my cat loves her a lot too
I'm sorry you are going through this, and I sympathize :hug: with you.
Thank u for being so sweet friend
View attachment 45287

my cat is also my best friend. Queso and I spend many cherished moments together and I think of who she might bring that ball to during fetch, or if there will be somebody to throw it in the first place. luckily I have a supporting family with other cats so she won't be alone, but I certainly know she will forever miss my presence.
So beautiful!! Rn I'm cuddling with my baby, today we played hide and seek and I brushed her fur even tho she hates it. I Don't want my baby to be sick when I leave :(

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: wait.what, Sinkinshyp, mooncake and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't have a pet of my own,
so it would be hard to say.

I have very few friends which most of them are rather distant from me nowadays,
my parents I don't even give a f about,
if it weren't for my desire to achieve my goals I would have killed myself long time ago.

If I had a pet,
I'd live for them,
especially if it's my own pet,
it'd mean I chose him/her.
It's a commitment.

Even though life is hard.
Despite all the mind-fog,
pets are valued more than people sometimes,
because they've done nothing wrong,
and because they are so pure in their heart.

• Love
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, Deleted member 4993 and Blueman
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'd love for my cat and dog to be with me at the end x

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
My dog has a better life than me. I've thought about that many times.

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, Leshen, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
I have four cats. Three of them would be fine and adapt to life with new owners (probably my mum unless she puts them up for adoption) but one would find it much harder to adjust. I know that if my mum decides that the cat is too miserable without me she'll have it euthanised.

• Aww..
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My girlfriend sends me pictures of the cat just to remind me what I'm missing. It makes me sad knowing there's a life waiting for me and I'm just wasting it

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, KleinerWolf and Deleted member 4993
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I had two wonderful little cats, they are very affectionate and nice to me and each other. I love them very much, they used to be the only friends I had. I suppose the responsibility for their lifes was the only thing that kept me away from committing suicide. But now after the death of my mother sisters decided to rob our home of everything they could. One of them took my cats to her home. Against my will. She said I wouldn't take good care of cats. Yeah, because it wasn't like I looked after these animals for 5 years since mother was too weak to do this... fuck this. Life deprived me even of my precious little furry babies. I could argue about my cats but I'm too shattered now. I'm too powerless to fight my sisters. I hope my cats won't suffer there. Goodbye my little sweeties, I'll never see you again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf and HowSoonIsNow
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I have multiple cats (three are mine and two are technically my sister's, but the cats don't know that), but one is specially my baby. If I ever decided to live for anyone, it would be for her.

Attachments

• Mei-Mei.png
    Mei-Mei.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Mr2005, HowSoonIsNow and KleinerWolf
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I've been trying to get a pet for months now. The prices are jacked up so I can't afford it

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and KleinerWolf
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I feel the exact same way about my 2 dogs, they are my world, I love them more than anything
Spending as much time as I can with them in the lead up to my ctb, which will be soon
They live with me and my parents and my parents love them as much as I do so I know they will be well taken care of and loved
But my heart breaks every time I think about leaving them

• Aww..
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My puppy will help keep my husband's spirits up after I'm gone. Leaving my puppy is such a sad thought, but I know he will experience great love from others for the rest of his life. I'm not worried about him missing me too much. He loves my husband more anyway.

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
I have multiple cats (three are mine and two are technically my sister's, but the cats don't know that), but one is specially my baby. If I ever decided to live for anyone, it would be for her.
Such a beautiful girl!!
I had two wonderful little cats, they are very affectionate and nice to me and each other. I love them very much, they used to be the only friends I had. I suppose the responsibility for their lifes was the only thing that kept me away from committing suicide. But now after the death of my mother sisters decided to rob our home of everything they could. One of them took my cats to her home. Against my will. She said I wouldn't take good care of cats. Yeah, because it wasn't like I looked after these animals for 5 years since mother was too weak to do this... fuck this. Life deprived me even of my precious little furry babies. I could argue about my cats but I'm too shattered now. I'm too powerless to fight my sisters. I hope my cats won't suffer there. Goodbye my little sweeties, I'll never see you again.
I'm so sorry friend..
I feel the exact same way about my 2 dogs, they are my world, I love them more than anything
Spending as much time as I can with them in the lead up to my ctb, which will be soon
They live with me and my parents and my parents love them as much as I do so I know they will be well taken care of and loved
But my heart breaks every time I think about leaving them
I live with my mom and my cat love both of us, the thing that makes me a little bit calmer is that my mom would take a good care of my baby
I've been trying to get a pet for months now. The prices are jacked up so I can't afford it
You should try to adopt!!
My girlfriend sends me pictures of the cat just to remind me what I'm missing. It makes me sad knowing there's a life waiting for me and I'm just wasting it
I feel the same way :/
My dog has a better life than me. I've thought about that many times.
My cat definitely has a better life than me, I love to spoil my baby

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: grungeCat, xLosthopex and KleinerWolf