• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Previously i had made a thread talking about drowning, but i am also curious about poisoning as it is a viable method for me, although painful.

So to put into context, months ago i met a member here on the forum who wanted to ctb using poison and pesticides. I tried to contact him to get some information but i think he is no longer with us...

So i would like to know, if i ingest, for example, an entire bottle of pesticide at once, how long would it take for the poisoning to take effect and die ?

Thank you in advance for the possible answers, and again, i know it's painful and that not everyone would do this crazy thing, but it's the most viable for mešŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin_Logan
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So i would like to know, if i ingest, for example, an entire bottle of pesticide at once, how long would it take for the poisoning to take effect and die ?
Unknown, without any further information! I do not recommend this method anyway.

Look up the chemicals in that "pesticide" and check their LD50 (use web search engines) then u can estimate how much from that pesticide you would have to ingest minimum to be lethal.

Reactions: sserafim and Silent Raindrops
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I do not recommend this method anyway.
I also think this method is crazy, but what other option do i have ? I don't have the money or privacy to get SN and i don't trust myself to hang because it could go very wrong, so i wanted something that was more viable. Unfortunately they don't sell cyanide easily and reliably.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kevin_Logan, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I also think this method is crazy, but what other option do i have ? I don't have the money or privacy to get SN and i don't trust myself to hang because it could go very wrong, so i wanted something that was more viable. Unfortunately they don't sell cyanide easily and reliably.
Yeah I understand, well if that pesticide you can get contains cyanide, you have to ingest minimum the amount of the pesticide that contains 300mg cyanide, better 1g, this is 100% lethal.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
A big variety of chemical substances can be used as pesticides. Phosphides of aluminium, magnesium, and zinc are known as effective poisons with high mortality rate among humans.

Reactions: Kevin_Logan and Ethernatuskoi
Kevin_Logan

Kevin_Logan

Nov 17, 2021
There are better ways to kill yourself op.

Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
There are better ways to kill yourself op.
I know, i didn't wanted to use this method too, but unfortunately i don't have better options. I might only have a chance to use SN or try something else when I can get money and privacy, far away from my family.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I strongly advise against doing this, it's probably going to be extremely painful and you'll likely call for help. Besides, nobody deserves to go out that way. I'd prefer jumping instead.
I suggest you to wait and see if you can get hold of some SN