cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
The comments under the video 🤡

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I mean, that's the stance of the American right as well...

Reactions: N33dT0D13 and rozeske
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I mean, that's the stance of the American right as well...
It's pretty much global, certainly on the extreme and less extreme in some cases.

Reactions: kinderbueno, scarlet-pixie and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
How is it that they chose that middle guy to speak?

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
At least N is somewhat easily available there. That the livings expenses are not high compared to North America and the fact I mentioned before, are the only things this country it has going for it.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I know that this country is very, very LGBT-phobic and xenophobic but.. WTF

@RainAndSadness If you are interested in the news, this country is not at all friendly to trans people, and I think others should know this before coming to Peru

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, kinderbueno, scarlet-pixie and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I can't help but find it funny how people will go out of their way to discriminate against transpeople, including governments, and then proceed to have the audacity to talk about the high suicide rate amongst trans individuals. The Peruvian government can go fuck itself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Chili, landslide2 and 17 others
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I'm afraid if Trump gets elected, America will start to go that direction. Sorry you are being hassled, all of you trans-folk.

• Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, Chili, kinderbueno and 4 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I'm afraid if Trump gets elected, America will start to go that direction. Sorry you are being hassled, all of you trans-folk.
America is already going in that direction and has been at least since 2016 (more like for decades) Make no mistake, once Trump and the Republicans/conservatives take over permanently (project2025), there will be death squads eventually.

• Aww..
Reactions: kinderbueno and LoiteringClouds

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Fucking hell, why can't people just accept people for how they are? Trans people, gay people, drag queens, etc aren't out there hating or hurting anyone.

You gotta watch out for the youth pastors and cops and politicians - those are the real groomers.

Reactions: Chili, landslide2, kinderbueno and 6 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Why can't people leave people who are different from them alone and aren't hurting anyone? Fucking hate this shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, scarlet-pixie, Arachno and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
And yet those who violently discriminate against transgendered people - who beat and abuse them - are not labelled as being mentally ill.

Reactions: Chili, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and kinderbueno
yellowjester

yellowjester

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
And yet those who violently discriminate against transgendered people - who beat and abuse them - are not labelled as being mentally ill.
Transphobia is unironically a mental illness. Imagine spending so much time thinking about other people's genitalia...

Reactions: landslide2, kinderbueno, Arachno and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Be
Because bigotry is not a mental illness. Fear, ignorance and hatred are many things but they aren't illnesses, no more than being LGBT or Black or Asian or Jewish or Muslim or Sikh or Hindu or other marginalised groups that are subjected to violence and abuse are illnesses.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
We are ALL the same, period. As far as everyone is HUMAN and everyone is entitled to enjoy life as they see fit, as long as it does not infringe on anyone else. Just because someone is not in "the norm" of a community, country whatever, means NOTHING, let each and every soul be their own enlightened life path.

No body has the right to tell someone else how to live ever, period.

We are family no matter what, as I LOVE everyone.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: binturong, Kawaii_Shoujo215, kinderbueno and 2 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Things just keep getting worse everywhere...
We've always had it pretty rough, but it feels like the hate towads trans ppl has ramped up scary fast the past few years... I wonder if people are just taking their anger out on the trans community so they have someone to take it out on, I don't know
I wish I had words of comfort, but I don't know what to say at times like this. My heart goes out to trans people and their loved ones in Peru, I'll be thinking of them. I really hope things don't get much worse before they start getting better, the community's been through enough for a while now

• Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Be

Because bigotry is not a mental illness. Fear, ignorance and hatred are many things but they aren't illnesses, no more than being LGBT or Black or Asian or Jewish or Muslim or Sikh or Hindu or other marginalised groups that are subjected to violence and abuse are illnesses.
This is the point that I am/was trying to make. It is hypocritical how a person can be viewed as mentally unwell when those who discriminate could be considered mentally unwell by their own standards.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
This is the point that I am/was trying to make. It is hypocritical how a person can be viewed as mentally unwell when those who discriminate could be considered mentally unwell by their own standards.
Ah, with you now 👍

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
🤮🤮🤮 far right law

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and whywere
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and fleetingnight
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm not trans myself, but such opinions or laws make me angry 😅
Neither am I, but I am just like you, as one soul is picked on, then we are all picked on. It starts and never stops.

Folks who pass shitty laws should look at history and Hitler. He started out picking on his political opponents, then a social folks, then Roma folks then finally Jewish folks and on and on, including Catholics and Protestants. Another EVERYONE!

A VERY slippery slope indeed.

Walter

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I watched about 2m of the vid and I'll probably conclude it later but (Disclaimer: I'm no scientist/medic) the second guy saying that trans ppl and etc are more likely to take meds doesn't necessarily mean anything without scientific basis imo. Are we including the fact that LGBT gets easily discriminated against? That could be a factor why they are more prone to develop anxiety issues, not because they're simply gay, trans, intersex or whatever they name it. Are we including that trans people often feel discomfort towards themselves with dysphoria when we talk about antidepressants? That kind of life is not easy at all, so it's I think it's just a normal reaction to be more prone to struggle, not simply because they are something. Something that isn't cishet.

But at the end of the day I don't want to stir drama and want to care primarily about my struggles and life problems.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I don't want to be banned, but a year ago on Discord (I think?) I realised people were offended when I called unusual sexual practices abnormal. Even though by definition any minority is not normal. Get it? The norm is the majority. Some people get offended over nothing.

Are we including the fact that LGBT gets easily discriminated against? That could be a factor why they are more prone to develop anxiety issues, not because they're simply gay, trans, intersex or whatever they name it.
And now you're trying to shame the majority into changing their nature? Be my guest, honestly. The Westerners have been doing that quite successfully, but maybe they can be pushed even harder? I'll join the Asians in laughing their asses off - in my next reincarnation or whatever.