ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
so far sleep has been the only source of peace for me, its feels like death. the burdens of existence leaves and the void welcomes me, or should I say, the last remains of a conscious.

sometimes weirdly vivid dreams comes into scene. pure nonsense painted in bright colors and meant to calm the storm of loneliness that haunts me.

for a week or so, though, those dreams took a turn. they are all about cbt now. different, completely estranged methods, that I nurture, plan and as a final act execute.

they are so real. the shape of a cicuta flower, it's petal white as snow, whom I cherish dearly.

reality sooner or later crashes in though. slashing my breaths, crushing my soul, stealing the peace. in the blink of an eye, I am on the center of a tribunal. there are no judges, only empty spaces and eyes that could bore a whole through lead. standing I am accused. no right to defense. the echoes ask.

coward. coward. coward. coward. you could have it. shame you are weak.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84, sadworld and MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I had dreams about ctb when I was a kid mostly. I did not even understand the concept back then, it was almost like an instinct, and didn't really think about it that much. I used to have a lot of nightmares, and some just wouldn't end no matter what. The only way for them to end was to kill myself, I remember mostly jumping and drowning. I somehow knew what I had to do in order to end my misery. It was always so peaceful when I did it, like a relief, a huge weight off my chest. That was the moment that I slowly woke up with mixed feelings about what the hell just happened.
Maybe I was destined to end my life by my own hands.
It's interesting to know how different your dreams are. Are you distressed about this whole ordeal, maybe just subconsciously?

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The last weeks I was dreaming about ctb almost every night. These dreams were beautiful and I know those dreams will come to reality.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MiseryLovesMyCompany