Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
My fucking brain is nothing but mashed potatoes, I am exhausted 24/7. I know nothing, except that I feel tired; that indisputable truth lies at the very core of my being, like a constant reminder of what a futile endeavor is the life I endure. Ever since I was a teenager, I knew that only nonexistence would finally bring me peace. The eternal rest, where one is freed from all burdens, including the torture the brain can impose.

Speaking of which, do not underestimate the brain's capacity to hurt a person, it can be very creative and peculiar in its ways to inflict pain. Indeed, I would say that both the body and the mind are extremely talented at tormenting; in fact, if there's something life is good at, it's causing suffering.

Anyway, I don't even have the energy to play a videogame, let alone something like reading a book. But I don't want to regardless, to me those kinds of things are nothing but words and more words, they never get to the point. Pompous, bombastic sentences whose sole purpose seems to be lyricism for the sake of lyricism. More noise in my already worn out, ignorant and shallow mind.

Alright, end of the incoherent and directionless rant. If you read it in its entirety, you definitely have way too much patience. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, JGT1, GasMonkey and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of everything, to me there really is no real relief from suffering in this dreadful reality, only non-existence could ever bring peace for me as well, I see non-existence as being true peace that cannot be found here. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Daxter_87 and myusername890
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Same bro, I'm so fucking tired at this point, I'm really going to ctb soon, I can't handle how tired I am at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, JGT1 and Daxter_87
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Can you sleep when/as much as your body wants to sleep? Depression makes me physically tired all the time and I could sleep 18 hours a day if no one was looking over my shoulder, making sure I'm "trying to get better."

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT1, Daxter_87 and saddestbunny
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Can you sleep when/as much as your body wants to sleep? Depression makes me physically tired all the time and I could sleep 18 hours a day if no one was looking over my shoulder, making sure I'm "trying to get better."

I barely get out of bed, it is without a doubt my favorite place. And yes, I'm also both physically and mentally tired all the time.

That being said, I don't sleep very well (especially lately). I would sleep better if it weren't for the fact that my OCD, tyrannical like no other, forces me to follow a very structured and inflexible routine: always getting up at the same time, going to the bathroom at the same time, having dinner at the same time, and so on.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart and saddestbunny