• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I overdosed a couple weeks ago impulsively. I know it was dumb to do, but it was just the closest thing at the time.
I can still smell the pills everywhere. I threw up a lot, but I cleaned it all up, so it shouldn't be that. I aired out my room too, so it shouldn't be just floating in the air or anything.
This is the first time this has happened to me, and I've overdosed in the past a lot. What's causing this, and how can I get rid of it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23374, NodusTollens, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you're experiencing that, it has to be horribly frustrating. Maybe this can give you some idea of what's happening? It can happen after taking certain drugs or the body experiencing damage. It can subside on its own, but if it keeps lasting and is persistent I'd talk to my doctor.

Reactions: Ghost2211, NodusTollens, Nymph and 1 other person
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry you're experiencing that, it has to be horribly frustrating. Maybe this can give you some idea of what's happening? It can happen after taking certain drugs or the body experiencing damage. It can subside on its own, but if it keeps lasting and is persistent I'd talk to my doctor.
That seems like it could be it. Thanks.

Reactions: Isadeth and NodusTollens
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You could try getting nasal saline rinse.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374