• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
The older I get the more I feel this line is just a useless cop out akin to the infamous "it gets better" and "try talking to a family member" (LOL). I mentioned on here before that I had one family member take his life, and simply put, the people around him moved on with rapid speed. It's probably been well over 2 years with no mention of his name now.

I honestly think I am so socially detached now no one would care. I get the vibe that even in the few irl settings i am in, I am the loner, the odd one out, the black sheep.

Does anyone else here feel that no one would miss them? The only two people I can count are my parents, and even they have admitted I was a mistake. I think they'd divorce and would probably both end up living happier lives after a few months.

• Love
Reactions: abchia, bigworm, cryone and 3 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I know there are people who care about me and they would miss me greatly. That being said, i resent them for reminding me of this and giving me those platitudes all the time. They are a self trope to trap those of us with a shred of humanity here and keeping us from releasing ourselves from our pain.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
i guess i might be missed but i feel like everyone's overreacting when it comes to what will happen to them and their lives when i'm no longer around.

sure, they'll shred a tear and might find it difficult in the beginning but at some point even their lives will have to continue.

i mean like, the world doesn't stop???

basically the same thing as what you mentioned in your post. whether it is done with rapid speed, or not: people will move on, or well, they'll have to.

i'm sorry to read that your parents have gotten that 'ur a mistake' kind of idea. that's a messed up thing to say. makes me wonder how they'll feel about that once you're no longer around.

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
No i don't have anybody that would miss me. Even if i did i wouldn't be able to care if i was dead anyway.
Why would someone who has people that'd miss them want to kill themselves anyway?

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone else here feel that no one would miss them?
for sure. and even if they did, they'd only be missing the facade i made. that's cause nobody knows who i actually am. if they did, they would certainly not like me.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes