Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
People who use their real face as their SaSu profile pic are wild!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, EternalShore, One day too late and 8 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Not preferable, but I might think that most people know the consequences.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Sylveon, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
If you're going to be dead soon for sure, then do the consequences of having a pic of your face on this website matter anymore?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Grav, null_blank, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Honestly, I might use mine if I didn't feel so ugg rn. I have nothing to lose at this point. Also since I don't really post anything that's super private/embarassing because then that'd be attached to my username, and I would no longer want to interact on the platform. So much for anonymity ironically.

• Hugs
Reactions: voc_89, not-2-b-the-answer, Spectre and 1 other person
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
what if it's AI generated haha

• Yay!
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, not-2-b-the-answer, SocialSoil and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They are. I don't understand why anybody here would want to post their face publicly. Posting your face on any public forum will only lead to your downfall as humanity as a piece of shit and you can't trust anybody

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, ladylazarus4, cryptoinvestor and 7 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
dead soon for sure
The thing is that there's no way to know, so much can go wrong. It's putting all your eggs in the same basket.

If someone wanna do it go ahead, but if you get doxxed don't expect support. 🤷‍♂

• Hugs
Reactions: BobSmoked, sserafim, voc_89 and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Are there any such people here? Honestly, I've never noticed it.

I don't think it's the most sensible option, but if someone doesn't see it as a problem, who am I to stop them.

• Hugs
Reactions: voc_89, Eternal Eyes and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wait, you mean I'm not Shadow the Hedgehog? 🥲

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong, fatladysings, EternalShore and 10 others
Scenegirlshooter

Scenegirlshooter

A gun is the greatest negotiater
Aug 21, 2024
Fuck wdym I'm not a female jihadist...??!!!!

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: BobSmoked, voc_89, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
I'm not an AI generated motorcycle going 200mph on a highway? Day ruined.

• Yay!
Reactions: binturong, Downdraft, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Guess I'm wild lol. It's not like my IP couldn't be tracked if anybody wanted to find out my info anyway. I don't see why I should care, I've already "died" several times and never hid it, the secret services don't care about that, but I understand people not wanting to do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: fh871, whereisbeauty, Edistrying and 5 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I don't see why I should care
Because there's people out there who would make your life even more impossible, and you gave away an unique identifier worse than IP???

It's much easier to track someone based on their face.

Reactions: sserafim and not-2-b-the-answer
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Because there's people out there who would make your life even more impossible, and you gave away an unique identifier worse than IP???

It's much easier to track someone based on their face.
Who would do that ? It's next to impossible to be anonymous those days and people know my situation already. Trolls can be blocked too. What do you assume would happen ? I've known plenty of people using their real name and face and absolutely nothing ever happened to them, who is going to care about a couple suicidal or struggling people ? If you're trying to hide it from people you know it makes sense but I'm not.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, locked*n*loaded, fh871 and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think someone here did get doxxed. It's been awhile but they haven't been back. Not sure if they are still around.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
I find people who use the term 'wild' are wild😄

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: One day too late, Message In A Bottle and not-2-b-the-answer
L

lacrimosa

Experienced
Jul 1, 2024
Who says I am not sitting at home wearing this costume?

• Yay!
Reactions: binturong, locked*n*loaded, BobSmoked and 4 others
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
i am all for self expression but in this day and age, where people from MSM like BBC and the like make us out to be the bad guys.... yh be careful on how much u will divulge esp if u kno
Who would do that ? It's next to impossible to be anonymous those days and people know my situation already. Trolls can be blocked too. What do you assume would happen ? I've known plenty of people using their real name and face and absolutely nothing ever happened to them, who is going to care about a couple suicidal or struggling people ? If you're trying to hide it from people you know it makes sense but I'm not.
I get where u coming from. I think the op though only said this because of the recent traction this site has gotten from MSM. So maybe its a tongue in cheek way to protect people. Cause I mean some of us may find content here that makes us rethink/delay/put CTB off for good. And being 'found out' hurts all recovery chances. Just saying. Also no i am not a BBC plug (released a story today about this site). Fk those guys.
I think someone here did get doxxed. It's been awhile but they haven't been back. Not sure if they are still around.
FC (iykyk). I am not someone who is deep on this site but I know for sure FC is. And I haven't seen posts from her as of late (maybe I will... just going through posts atm). And I know FC is in BBC land. So idk. Though FC was around the 1st to note the rise in pro-life commenters. They kinda ez to spot.....

SS commenter: I got the exit bag. Planning to CTB tonight when everyone in my family is asleep. Finally call an end to this life after years of abuse, neglect and bullying.
SS community: We hope its planned well. Whatever u do we hope for the best
pro-lifer trying to blend in: Why don't you take the day to think about it. U never know if you will change your mind or something happens to give u a different perspective on things.
FC: IMPOSTER!
pro-lifer and their BBC compatriots trying to hide they are imposters on the site: HOW DARE U! U INCEL! REPORT!
also pro-lifer and their BBC compatriots trying to further hide that they are imposters on the site: U ENCOURAGING CTB! U TAKE JOY IN OTHERS CTB! U SO DESPICABLE! U AND THE OTHERS THAT ENCOURAGE CTB ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE!
SS community: ...... what?
FC: banished to the shadow realm (or so it appeared to me)

For me I observed this clearly a few months ago. Maybe around April/May. Yh. May is my last remaining parent's birthday. I hate them. So i was on this site for advice. And saw several threads bashing FC. SHE SPOTTED U FAKES! Sadly few stood by her. I got Dm'd saying to drop my defense of FC. FC I always stood with u. I hated how they treated u when it was clear to me (and i hope others) what was going on

Last edited:
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I'm an anime girl irl, actually

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto, Sylveon, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I think that whether the people who do that will CTB soon or not, it is highly inappropriate, because the user history stays on the forum.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
i am all for self expression but in this day and age, where people from MSM like BBC and the like make us out to be the bad guys.... yh be careful on how much u will divulge esp if u kno

I get where u coming from. I think the op though only said this because of the recent traction this site has gotten from MSM. So maybe its a tongue in cheek way to protect people. Cause I mean some of us may find content here that makes us rethink/delay/put CTB off for good. And being 'found out' hurts all recovery chances. Just saying. Also no i am not a BBC plug (released a story today about this site). Fk those guys.

FC (iykyk). I am not someone who is deep on this site but I know for sure FC is. And I haven't seen posts from her as of late (maybe I will... just going through posts atm). And I know FC is in BBC land. So idk. Though FC was around the 1st to note the rise in pro-life commenters. They kinda ez to spot.....

SS commenter: I got the exit bag. Planning to CTB tonight when everyone in my family is asleep. Finally call an end to this life after years of abuse, neglect and bullying.
pro-lifer trying to blend in: Why don't you take the day to think about it. U never know if you will change your mind or something happens to give u a different perspective on things.
pro-lifer and their BBC compatriots trying to hide they are imposters on the site: HOW DARE U! U INCEL! REPORT!
also pro-lifer and their BBC compatriots trying to further hide that they are imposters on the site: U ENCOURAGING CTB! U TAKE JOY IN OTHERS CTB! U SO DESPICABLE! U AND THE OTHERS THAT ENCOURAGE CTB ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE!

For me I observed this clearly a few months ago. Maybe around April/May. Yh. May is my last remaining parent's birthday. I hate them. So i was on this site for advice. And saw several threads bashing FC. SHE SPOTTED U FAKES! Sadly few stood by her. I got Dm'd saying to drop my defense of FC. FC I always stood with u. I hated how they treated u when it was clear to me (and i hope others) what was going on
What do you mean by "being found out hurts all recovery chances" ?

I understand better what you mean if people post details of their CTB date etc, I'm not the type to do that, I know to hide this kind of info at least. It's really terrible how low life losers waste their time picking on desperate people on a suicide forum, if they think they're helping anyone they're severely deluded... But even if someone is committed to a mental ward for a time they can always come out of it, elude any surrounding watch and try again if necessary, I know I did, though I wasn't successful for an unknown reason. Of course it's best to avoid being tortured in there.

Anyway people are free to think I'm an idiot, I actually don't think I have anything to lose by being open in my particular situation where people I know already have seen me end in the ICU multiple times and know that I might not survive if I don't find a way to meet my vital needs, and I don't particularly hide this from anybody I meet if prompted. The only thing I hide is my method obviously.

Now I don't live in the US and I don't watch propaganda news so I haven't seen what they said but this is an era where legalizing euthanasia is being talked about, not necessarily for the right reasons but still, so it might help the site get attacked less hopefully, most importantly though I don't think I'm hurting anyone by being myself, no one can reasonably pin any of my suffering and attempts so far on this place, but I hope I'm not wrong about this since I definitely don't want to hurt this site's people in any way.

• Love
Reactions: fh871
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have never understood why people would use an actual picture of themselves as their pfp on this site of all places. There is never really a guarantee that things will go as planned and you'll succeed at ctbing, so having a pic of yourself on this sites feels risky to me. This is only worsened by the fact that there are a lot of people who hate this place and are out to target users on here.

• Informative
Reactions: S’mores Poptart and Downdraft
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023

What do you mean by "being found out hurts all recovery chances" ?

I understand better what you mean if people post details of their CTB date etc, I'm not the type to do that, I know to hide this kind of info at least. It's really terrible how low life losers waste their time picking on desperate people on a suicide forum, if they think they're helping anyone they're severely deluded... But even if someone is committed to a mental ward for a time they can always come out of it, elude any surrounding watch and try again if necessary, I know I did, though I wasn't successful for an unknown reason. Of course it's best to avoid being tortured in there.

Anyway people are free to think I'm an idiot, I actually don't think I have anything to lose by being open in my particular situation where people I know already have seen me end in the ICU multiple times and know that I might not survive if I don't find a way to meet my vital needs, and I don't particularly hide this from anybody I meet if prompted. The only thing I hide is my method obviously.

Now I don't live in the US and I don't watch propaganda news so I haven't seen what they said but this is an era where legalizing euthanasia is being talked about, not necessarily for the right reasons but still, so it might help the site get attacked less hopefully, most importantly though I don't think I'm hurting anyone by being myself, no one can reasonably pin any of my suffering and attempts so far on this place, but I hope I'm not wrong about this since I definitely don't want to hurt this site's people in any way.
sorry I should have been more specific. Um.... everyone has the ability to recover. Its just based on circumstances lining up. Example, an incel who is suicidal would do a 180 if they got a true, stable relationship. If the world found out about their tendencies it would only worsen the chances of that happening. Something they know. So they will follow through on CTB cause whats the point. Its over. Thats what I meant. Also, in some countries u get committed if they know about your tendencies (that happens here for me... so if they knew I would 100% be committed). So knowing that you at risk of being thrown into basically a dungeon for who knows how long... yh best I ctb. I don't judge. I am sorry for each and everyone of us whose lives have been shaken to the point that we are here on this site. But thats not the standard. As we all know

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020

sorry I should have been more specific. Um.... everyone has the ability to recover. Its just based on circumstances lining up. Example, an incel who is suicidal would do a 180 if they got a true, stable relationship. If the world found out about their tendencies it would only worsen the chances of that happening. Something they know. So they will follow through on CTB cause whats the point. Its over. Thats what I meant. Also, in some countries u get committed if they know about your tendencies (that happens here for me... so if they knew I would 100% be committed). So knowing that you at risk of being thrown into basically a dungeon for who knows how long... yh best I ctb. I don't judge. I am sorry for each and everyone of us whose lives have been shaken to the point that we are here on this site. But thats not the standard. As we all know
I see. But as an "incel" myself I don't hide anything to anybody who asks because there is no shame in being in a difficult situation that could happen to anybody and I believe in being genuine and accepting vulnerability to obtain a true relationship, which doesn't mean I overdo it and don't know to protect people as much as I can, though I understand many superficial and less humane people might not like it, I honestly don't think they're worth our attention.

Calling it "a tendency" doesn't make sense to me, I think it's circumstances that lead people to hit a dead end and it has nothing to do with them in a lot of cases, society is designed to keep people isolated and their vital needs often unmet, plus like you said jails those who admit that they struggle to this point, preventing any true recovery by torturing them that way. But as someone who's been thrown in a dungeon multiple times for extended periods of time I can tell you that you can come out of it. Being suicidal is a situation not a personality, it evolves and changes depending on whether you find a way to live or not. And you can stop them from throwing you in one if you know what to say and are firm enough in defending your rights in many cases. After some time they stop trying because they know you're not receptive to their BS as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fh871
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
My profile pic is an old image of myself (almost 10yrs ago).

As someone who isn't out about gender in the 'real world' SS represents the first place I could be myself in all aspects. For that reason it felt right to have a pic that represented my true self more.

Due to the age of pic and not being out means there is zero chance people would be able to dox me from it.

Reactions: Eole2.0
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
Wait so you're saying I'm not Makoto Yuki from the hit games Persona 3, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 FES, and Persona 3 Reload? Darn.

• Yay!
Reactions: voc_89
F

fh871

Aug 17, 2024
I think it is really nice to see some people having their real photos as their profile pic. As much as I worry that it might affect them in some adverse way, as the internet can be a dangerous place, I very much admire their bravery. Ultimately everyone has to find the right balance for themselves between anonymity and authenticity online and where that balance is found for each person will vary greatly between people.

• Love
Reactions: binturong, Marine and BobSmoked
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
I see. But as an "incel" myself I don't hide anything to anybody who asks because there is no shame in being in a difficult situation that could happen to anybody and I believe in being genuine and accepting vulnerability to obtain a true relationship, which doesn't mean I overdo it and don't know to protect people as much as I can, though I understand many superficial and less humane people might not like it, I honestly don't think they're worth our attention.

Calling it "a tendency" doesn't make sense to me, I think it's circumstances that lead people to hit a dead end and it has nothing to do with them in a lot of cases, society is designed to keep people isolated and their vital needs often unmet, plus like you said jails those who admit that they struggle to this point, preventing any true recovery by torturing them that way. But as someone who's been thrown in a dungeon multiple times for extended periods of time I can tell you that you can come out of it. Being suicidal is a situation not a personality, it evolves and changes depending on whether you find a way to live or not. And you can stop them from throwing you in one if you know what to say and are firm enough in defending your rights in many cases. After some time they stop trying because they know you're not receptive to their BS as well.
Fair. I will admit i approached this wrongly. I viewed it from my lens. My life. My situation. And applied my views. So i admit I got it wrong. If i give incriminating information that leads to me (real life) being found out. Then I blew it cause I (disgust) can continue to pretend to be a normie (believe it or not I was invited to become a member/politician in the leading political party of my country.... prob could have risen to be the leader in time... lol.. i did not join btw... i am to far gone.... i will excel... but at the cost of many). As i also said in another post, due to my background and smh 'accomplishments' u would never think I was someone with CTB tendencies. I use this site as an outlet. To vent. To be my true self. To read the views of others who do not judge. On that note. I sense your pain. Through your comments. And i deeply sympathise. All i can say is I am always willing to be someone who will listen. I am not always online. But once I am I will try to empathise or advice as much as I can. Or well call a spade a spade lol.

Reactions: Marine
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Fair. I will admit i approached this wrongly. I viewed it from my lens. My life. My situation. And applied my views. So i admit I got it wrong. If i give incriminating information that leads to me (real life) being found out. Then I blew it cause I (disgust) can continue to pretend to be a normie (believe it or not I was invited to become a member/politician in the leading political party of my country.... prob could have risen to be the leader in time... lol.. i did not join btw... i am to far gone.... i will excel... but at the cost of many). As i also said in another post, due to my background and smh 'accomplishments' u would never think I was someone with CTB tendencies. I use this site as an outlet. To vent. To be my true self. To read the views of others who do not judge. On that note. I sense your pain. Through your comments. And i deeply sympathise. All i can say is I am always willing to be someone who will listen. I am not always online. But once I am I will try to empathise or advice as much as I can. Or well call a spade a spade lol.
You're probably better off not becoming a politician. Positions of power usually entail the worst evil out there. It's best to convey the truth to people to change the world for the better from our humble position of simple people. That's where the greatest heroism and wisdom lies.

Most people who don't know me closely also probably wouldn't think that I'm suffering so much because I'm usually very bubbly around people because their presence soothes me (not everybody but most people), they would only maybe notice that I carry something serious when I sit alone for a long time or from drops in the conversation but I always try to compensate by smiling and not letting too much out. I don't see my situation as contradicting to my true self, but it sure is getting in the way of my self expression.

It's good that you can use this site to be yourself though. I sometimes try to convey my feelings to people I meet outside of here but I'm not very efficient at communicating difficult concepts it seems. Except to highly intelligent people, who are rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: voc_89