• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Maplethemorbid

Jul 8, 2023
Also did you try to purify it or did you just grind up the seed/leaves?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey there. If you're really serious about catching the bus, there are much better ways to go about it. Ones that aren't as painful and slow. I'm really sorry that you've come to this point. I hope things can get better for you. You deserve to find peace. All the best,

Reactions: aticeret, bloodblacknothing and Praestat_Mori
M

Maplethemorbid

Jul 8, 2023
Hey there. If you're really serious about catching the bus, there are much better ways to go about it. Ones that aren't as painful and slow. I'm really sorry that you've come to this point. I hope things can get better for you. You deserve to find peace. All the best,
Would you know of any I could use and lie down?

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Would you know of any I could use and lie down?
Yeah there are definitely a few. SN comes to my mind first. Inert gas asphyxiation is another one, but you'd need to use an SCBA or SCUBA mask to be able to lie down (an exit bag you have to be sitting up).