Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
So here we are. It's 2 or 3 in the morning, but I can't sleep because people want to party all night. Obnoxiously loud music - and not the good kind, by the way. If they don't want to go to bed, that's one thing, but let me have my goddamn rejuvenating, restorative sleep! Jesus fucking Christ!

Really, society doesn't appreciate just how much we need rest to avoid health complications, either physical, mental, or both. If you don't get a good night's sleep, neither your body nor your brain will function properly - you'll have blackouts, you'll be moody, you'll be tired, you'll be more susceptible to certain illnesses, and on and on. But who cares, right? It's all about the bloody dance and the hard bass and the reggaeton, and fuck the organism! Pure madness, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Insanity GIF by Neil Sanders

Are You Crazy GIF by The Roku Channel

• Hugs
Reactions: R.F., Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
I have sleep apnea, and Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome. I live a hell of never being able to sleep or breathe. I'm ready to go.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, sserafim and Daxter_87
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Literally! I'm exhausted every day because I have sleeping issues and insomnia, and even when I do get a good night's sleep I still don't feel refreshed. I just feel so tired all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Immensevoid, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is so awful especially as sleeping is the best way to pass time as it's the closest thing to not existing. I hate how humans create so much unnecessary noise, they just don't care if other people have to suffer more from it.

Reactions: Daxter_87, Immensevoid and Rogue Proxy
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That not sleeping enough affects the brain so much is another thing that shows the brain is just a machine

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Immensevoid
R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
People who frequently party all night with no regards to their neighbors should have their human rights revoked

Reactions: Daxter_87, Immensevoid and Rogue Proxy