D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I never believed in CTB before I became ill and I'm glad there are resources out there. I just have to give it to people that have CTB.

I find it so hard to overcome my SI yet existing is so painful. I wish I can end it all. As selfish it may be to my parents, I don't want to live anymore. I wish I can go into a tent with others and fall asleep permanently.

• Hugs
Reactions: forgotten15, neitherherenorthere, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
strand

strand

Apr 11, 2020
I feel the same. I want to go through with it but I can't bring myself to do it. It's like I'm...on hold.

• Hugs
Reactions: forgotten15, Hennessy, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
One day I hope I have the courage to end it all

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is not selfish, as we never asked to exist, so isn't like we have any obligations to stay alive. We have the right to exit this world at a time of our choosing. Yes, it does require courage. If it was easier I would be already gone. We are programmed to survive after all. The thing I want is to fall asleep and never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: forgotten15, ContinuousJump, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I want to jump like Madison H did. She had a lot more to live than I do and yet I lack her courage
SS ironically had prolonged my life. Every method I've looked up seemed painful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: clown_17 and Hennessy
W

woundedwarrier

Aug 1, 2021
I want to jump like Madison H did. She had a lot more to live than I do and yet I lack her courage
SS ironically had prolonged my life. Every method I've looked up seemed painful.
Are you talking about Maddy Holleran??

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I've felt this way for the past 15 years. Ugh. I just wish I'd stop procrastinating and do it already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and dyingalone123
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I wish I had found a building two weeks ago, I was so ready. My thoughts were there, I just couldn't find one and now my SI are strong.
I'm sorry you guys have to hear me rant,
no one else understands
Everyone thinks I'm crazy for being suicidal
w
I've felt this way for the past 15 years. Ugh. I just wish I'd stop procrastinating and do it already.
I don't know how you do it. Moving through life existing, that takes a lot of courage too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml and Hennessy
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I wish I had found a building two weeks ago, I was so ready. My thoughts were there, I just couldn't find one and now my SI are strong.
I'm sorry you guys have to hear me rant,
no one else understands
Everyone thinks I'm crazy for being suicidal
w

I don't know how you do it. Moving through life existing, that takes a lot of courage too.
I have no idea how the fuck I'm still alive. I'm a zombie. My spirit died decades ago.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ContinuousJump and Hennessy
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I hope a new strain of covid kills me. I got the vaccine before I became ill. I'm just hoping a new breakthrough strain kills me even if it's painful.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I feel the same. I want to go through with it but I can't bring myself to do it. It's like I'm...on hold.
Me too! I know my problem I'm so anxious I'm concerned over what society will think and how others will feel afterwards

• Hugs
Reactions: strand
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
This is so true. I never had any hesitations about cutting ctb, drinking bleach or any other cleaner, or jumping until I went on this site.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This is so true. I never had any hesitations about cutting ctb, drinking bleach or any other cleaner, or jumping until I went on this site.
Jumping isn't painful if done from a sufficient height