kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Hey guys, I'm pretty close to being unable to work and my condition is from antidepressants and isn't easily recognised by doctors so hard to get disability in my country.

Reactions: Downdraft
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
This is me when I left my parents' house. I am a beast at saving money, so I could sustain myself for a while. I also used to enter their house when they were out and steal food :P not the most honorable means, but you roll what you have.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: kfad95
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
If you can't get disability, would you qualify for other benefits? Like in the UK there's one for low income households and another for struggling in day to day life.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a hiki and I live with my parents

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
If you can't get disability, would you qualify for other benefits? Like in the UK there's one for low income households and another for struggling in day to day life.
Yeah I'm in nz and can get jobseeker which would be equivalent to 140 pound or so a week. Just they make you actively seek for work is the only downside when not healthy

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Live with a parent, but they don't really make enough so if I don't work at all it's pretty miserable. Keep trying to work, but I keep ending up burnt out and worse off than when i started.