T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Not everyone of course. But the people who have no empathy. They can be so rude and totally disregard your emotions. How can someone be like that? I would feel so guilty knowing I caused someone so much pain. But if I told the people in my life "the things you did to me made me so sad I tried to ctb", all they'd tell me is it's my problem. I don't understand how someone can think like that. Id start crying if I was the reason someone tried to ctb. Why can't more people in the world be nicer to each other? Why do we let insecurities let us become mean to one another. Why are people like that. I'm starting to want to stay isolated so I won't have to deal with other peoples judgements. It's hard to explain but some people are just terrible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tera_forest, myusername890, Nlis2244 and 8 others
Shatteredhearts824

Shatteredhearts824

It doesn't get better.
Aug 8, 2023
I won't lie, I feel the exact same way. My ex dumped me and just about every one of my former friends would constantly ridicule me on how everything was my fault

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tieiwi, feder and Deathisbetter
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I understand how you feel, honestly I see a lot of lack of empathy and values in society today, almost everyone tries to walk all over others ignoring the people around them
Sometimes society is scary, I have been discriminated against because of my disability and have suffered from xenophobia

• Hugs
Reactions: tera_forest, tieiwi, Nlis2244 and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
you're delusional if you think people should be the same, just because you would cry if you were the reason of someone's ctb it doesn't mean everyone else should cry too. you also disregarding their by emotions by telling them they're the reason for your ctb.
some people do really suck, but what can you do?

D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
Not everyone of course. But the people who have no empathy. They can be so rude and totally disregard your emotions. How can someone be like that? I would feel so guilty knowing I caused someone so much pain. But if I told the people in my life "the things you did to me made me so sad I tried to ctb", all they'd tell me is it's my problem. I don't understand how someone can think like that. Id start crying if I was the reason someone tried to ctb. Why can't more people in the world be nicer to each other? Why do we let insecurities let us become mean to one another. Why are people like that. I'm starting to want to stay isolated so I won't have to deal with other peoples judgements. It's hard to explain but some people are just terrible.
I understand completely

• Hugs
Reactions: tieiwi
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Very relatable, sometimes when I meet new people and see how they treat each other I get sick, as if there's always some ulterior motive or conflict that they don't talk about. Envy, resentment, hate they are bottling up all those things and expressing them through gestures and behaviors because they can't say how they feel out loud because of insecurities. I've had to leave partyes or hang outs early multiple times because the way they behaved towards each other made me feel awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: tieiwi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily insensitive and cruel, humans will always be the worst species to me, so many just lack any compassion and instead they just create more suffering, I personally think it's for the best to stay isolated from them.

• Hugs
Reactions: tieiwi and myusername890
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
you're delusional if you think people should be the same, just because you would cry if you were the reason of someone's ctb it doesn't mean everyone else should cry too. you also disregarding their by emotions by telling them they're the reason for your ctb.
some people do really suck, but what can you do?
People? If I remember correctly I wrote 'people who have no empathy'. My post is about mean people, mean people that don't feel any guilt for their actions. I also never said that just because I would cry if I was the reason of someone's ctb then everyone else should do. My point was how could someone not feel guilty for causing harm to someone else. Normally someone would feel guilt. I can't say everyone should cry if someone came up to them saying "you're the reason of my ctb" because every situation is different. That's why I wrote 'the people in MY LIFE'. My post is pertaining to my situation. My situation that you do not fully know.

People do suck and there's nothing I can do. That's why I categorized this post under venting. Even though I can't do anything about it I still want to express my frustration. Anyway, I'm wishing you well.
I won't lie, I feel the exact same way. My ex dumped me and just about every one of my former friends would constantly ridicule me on how everything was my fault
I'm so sorry. I understand what it feels like to be ridiculed, especially during your vulnerable moments. I'm wishing you peace and an amazing partner that will treat you right.

Last edited:
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
I think that the people who care are left behind because it is too exhausting to live caring for others. There's no way to get ahead if you're not willing to step on others in the process