MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
so i'm in another country outside my citizenship. have been using my sis's address for my bank/credit cards. i needed her to mail me these cards as it arrived. once every 4 years?

around last year, she said she had to help my father with some legal stuff and that she'd send me some document that had to be notarized. of course i read it and it was 'power of attorney'. i said 'no' this is not what was discussed! give me a good reason.

now i wouldn't have ever said that if i thought she was a decent person. so there i was asking for an explanation which she could not provide. well last thing she said was 'i'm done'. i don't know what the f that means.

hasn't spoken to me in over a year. probably closer to 2. my cards are about to expire. i have options that i just secured but what the hell kind of person is this? i wonder if she knows how badly she affects my mental health. people just don't give a f.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, nadia225 and pole
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
Most people that lack compassion for themselves to choose sound decisions in their own life and are unaware of their self destruction usually lack that same compassion for others and don't even realize how fucked up it is but they never took the time out to assess their own emotions so they only know to react with resolve on baseless emotions which ends up hurting themselves and others even more. But if course they will mind fuck themselves to not see it that way so they can live in the perfect little bubble that they have no faults…family, children, friends are no exception. I'm sorry that it had to be your own sister though thats sucks but luckily you found other options.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Most people that lack compassion for themselves to choose sound decisions in their own life and are unaware of their self destruction usually lack that same compassion for others and don't even realize how fucked up it is but they never took the time out to assess their own emotions so they only know to react with resolve on baseless emotions which ends up hurting themselves and others even more.
she only has compassion for herself. seen this many times.

how are you? i read some of your posts. i just hate giving advice to someone who seems young. well unless they say something that may harm themself. as for your drowning.... my uni had a lake. maybe it was a pond. loved it. loved skipping stones all the way across. i don't know how close that lake is to the college but maybe you can find a better spot?

• Love
Reactions: nadia225